COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
DJ #4 Easter Egg

Find the egg!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault!

8/24/2015 1:44:40 PM #1

My ideas: 

"While you're unconscious other players can do things such as "Quick Loot" your person, bind you for capture, or tow your body around a short distance."

SLAVERY WILL BE A THING!! \o/  (or to be taken to jail someone has to capture you and bring you to court) 

"The final form of looting is called Corpse Looting. Whenever you come across a corpse, you can take all items from the corpse. This isn’t just limited to items the corpse is wearing"

You will be able to skin and butcher human corpses! canibalism will be possible in elyria. possibly parts can be used for dark rituals 

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault!

8/24/2015 1:46:00 PM #2

I was also thinking Fame could be a numerical factor. 

8/24/2015 1:49:31 PM #3

Or perhaps being able to stop people from going to there bodies during spirit walking? 

8/24/2015 1:53:07 PM #4

"Anything not in the coin purse, or held in their hands remains the property of the owner." 

The coin purse can hold other small items, not just money 

8/24/2015 1:54:45 PM #5

Or the possibility to loot other stuff the player owns (like his possessions in a container somewhere) or yes you can skin him, eat his flesh, turn his bone marrow into putty and his bones into bonemeal. 

8/24/2015 1:54:46 PM #6

"It’s also important to note that incapacitating someone, unless legally done, is still a crime and typically comes with a small amount of jail time if arrested."

A computer ran police and jail system. The lack of search function on the website and forum kind of hurts me here. This may have already been announced or talked about, but I missed it.

Fame! This means the more you do for higher up people or the bigger the things you do the more people know you! I havent seen anything about this until now!

8/24/2015 1:55:55 PM #7

Yes Jails have been confirmed before. 

they will be player run perhaps? 

8/24/2015 1:57:43 PM #8

I have also the one that Amarok said:

"While you're unconscious other players can do things such as "Quick Loot" your person, bind you for capture, or tow your body around a short distance. "

You can capture/kidnap people.

"Finally, there are Planes Walkers. Planes Walking is an extremely rare Talent and hasn't been seen in several hundred years. Those with this Talent have the ability to transport themselves into the Astral Plane when near someone who is Spirit Walking. While in the Astral Plane they can guide you and aid you in any obstacles you may encounter."

It seems that in the Astra Plane, it is not just as easy a thing as walking to your body. There might be thing lurking there or other "physical" obstacles that you need to sort to get to your body.

8/24/2015 1:57:53 PM #9

I think that when you find stuff someone is hiding you can take it without having having to perma kill the owner first 

8/24/2015 1:59:12 PM #10

"While in the Astral Plane they can guide you and aid you in any obstacles you may encounter."

Spirit walking wont just be a stroll in the park. There are obstacles! What could they be? Astral beasts? Gods?

8/24/2015 1:59:25 PM #11

Or Astral Beings that can help or hinder or perhaps even consume your soul! 

8/24/2015 2:03:52 PM #12

"The older your character gets, the less time you have to make it back to your body before it begins to decompose"

If you time the return to your body very well you can become a zombie (we already got vampires so.... :p)   

8/24/2015 2:05:00 PM #13

Yes that what I meant by things lurking there

8/24/2015 2:16:10 PM #14

You have the capability to mark or name an item of value or an heirloom. You can create a sigil for yourself or family.

8/24/2015 2:20:28 PM #15

Imagine Zombies walking around everywhere.