COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
over all stat logs

So something i really have enjoyed in other games is the overall gameplay stats. like you have killed this many chickens, or stolen this amount of goods totaled. fallen to your death this amount of times. whatever it is. its fun to see and go through it all every now and then. I hope chronicles of elyria will have something like this.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.

7/30/2016 10:31:11 PM #1

I really do hope that something like this will be implemented. It's one thing to have a continuous log for a character you can always play, but it's another thing I think to have a list of achievements from a previous character that has since died. We aren't going to be able to play them again, so it would be nice to have something to look back on.

I hope that when a character dies it doesn't just disappear from our log in screen. I hope that they can just be inaccessible, but you can still view them, maybe in the last thing they were wearing or something like that. If not a 3D model of them like living characters, maybe some kind of history book section where you would have a still image of them and some noteworthy things they did.

5/21/2017 6:58:52 AM #2

Something like Rogue Legacy would be ideal for the various knights. And like ADOM for the "full stats" so you'd know exactly how many bunny rabbits you'd slain!

5/21/2017 9:18:53 AM #3

The Akashic Records seems like it could hold all sorts of information from past lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq57srcxspQ