COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Empire of Xeilias - Victory Through Any Means

Discord: https://discord.gg/j6SUNDt

Description: As the beating heart of the Kingdom of Alesia, the Royal Duchy of Xeilias is home to societies, businesses, and guilds that provide for the kingdom. Xeilias is the central hub that fuels the entire realm. Elite combat forces train and serve in Xeilias for the protection of the royals and the kingdom at large. The scale of trade and contracts, served for the betterment of Alesia, draw ambitious entrepreneurs, master craftsmen, and dedicated artisans of all kinds. Official organizations, councils, and institutions are headquartered in the Royal City which is the official capital of the Kingdom of Alesia. For those who seek fame, fortune, or the chance to do something on a royal scale, the Royal Duchy of Xeilias welcomes you.

11/22/2015 5:32:28 AM #1

We are currently playing ESO together and will be moving into Crowfall when that game launches. But if this game can pull of what it is promising we will want to be a part of it.

If you want to join us in ESO and Crowfall while we all wait for this game to launch join us over at www.xeilias.com. If you just create an account you will be able to chat with us via the shout box and put in an application. If you want to actually see our forums and play games with us you can put in an application via the Apply here section of the public forum.

11/22/2015 4:11:48 PM #2

Have you thought of applying to join the League of Independent Nations and Groups

11/22/2015 4:15:42 PM #3

I am looking into it. I want to spend some time getting to know the community better before I engage in any meaningful diplomacy.

11/22/2015 5:43:17 PM #4

We are also looking to recruit organizations that are already in game. We will need all sorts to make a powerful player nation.

11/23/2015 2:18:50 AM #5

We will strive to be a nation where the darker practices of the world grow and prosper. Necromancers, vampires, daemon worshipers, assassins all are welcome as long as they acknowledge the rule of The Dictator.

11/23/2015 2:29:56 AM #6

We will strive to be a nation where the darker practices of the world grow and prosper. Necromancers, vampires, daemon worshipers, assassins all are welcome as long as they acknowledge the rule of The Dictator.

11/23/2015 2:34:56 AM #7

Greetings

bows

On behalf of the kingdom of Zygethia we wish to extend a hand of peace and mutual prosperity between the kingdoms, if you wish to speak further or have any questions and concerns you can direct them to myself and I will meet with you as soon as possible.

thank you and have a good day bows

11/23/2015 2:46:28 AM #8

Edit: Removed.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

11/23/2015 3:08:19 AM #9

What server?

Alt text - can be left blank

11/23/2015 3:23:02 AM #10

Definitely an NA server. If more NA options become available there would be an internal discussion. I am hoping the devs go single server for this though. Will make the game more interesting.

11/23/2015 6:07:20 AM #11

Tig reporting in :D. Ready to sneak through shadows and put pointy things in peoples backs!

11/23/2015 10:08:52 AM #12

Hail the benevolent dictator, burner of libraries, scourge of the southern lands.

11/23/2015 10:53:37 AM #13

Seeing that library go up in smoke will forever be one of my favorit gaming memories.

11/23/2015 7:22:04 PM #14

I'll be in this game loyally eliminating your adversaries, while quietly trying to usurp you. Think of me as the Starscream to your Megatron, except with a deeper voice :).

11/24/2015 3:35:43 AM #15

Hopefully you are more effective then Starscream at actually getting things done. Welcome aboard.