COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
the good meat

as i know (if i m wrong correct me) taverns and inn s will be part of the game i was thinking about a hunters guild who would chase animals and monsters and then if they produce meat the guild opens a restaurant and cook all kind of meat where part time would be cooking. if they produce fur we'll open a tailor place, and it will all be used on hunting monsters and using them inside the guild to make money (i insist on restaurant or inns as meat is the basic of animals)

9/20/2016 7:29:56 PM #1

I might be missing something, but was there a question or do you just want to talk about cooking in game? I'm totally down as I think cooking is fun, I had fun with it in runescape and even black desert.

Join Freeport County, we like boats. And dogs.

9/20/2016 7:36:58 PM #2

Posted By Antelino at 7:29 PM - Tue Sep 20 2016

I might be missing something, but was there a question or do you just want to talk about cooking in game? I'm totally down as I think cooking is fun, I had fun with it in runescape and even black desert.

actually i m inviting you guys to become part of a guild of cookers-hunters were we would hunt monsters and animals cook them and make a serie of restaurant, inn s in that name it would be like mcdonald a restaurant everywhere that sell cooked meat or at least a big restaurant of the hunters guild "the good meat" while the rest of ressources would be reused by us.

9/29/2016 11:02:59 PM #3

is this a real guild post or just a collection of ideas? im interested in living off the land, hunting my way to fortune, do you have a discord?

10/8/2016 12:16:43 AM #4

Im in, Just now hearing about the game but had a similar idea. Hunting and gathering to provide food and goods to other players. All the while improving my characters wilderness survival skills, win win. 1. Hunting with Bow (sells excess meat) 2. Gathering wood & Herbs for cooking (sell excess) 3. Learning about healing Herbal mixtures (sell herbal healing mixtures) 4. Building small wilderness huts for shelter during the hunt. ( if available in game) 5. Crafting clothing from the skins of the hunt. (sell excess) 6. Research into crafting new/better bow types (Recurve/Crossbow) 7. Tame animals if possible horses/mules/hunting pets, etc etc

That should cover the basics. Food, Shelter, Weapons, Healing Meds, Transportation. After that its all just icing on the cake.

Starting a Guild or School based on all that I learn from the wilds. Building that up to a large reputable organization to support other players as well as a base to push farther out into the unknown parts of the game.

This game looks like a lot of fun and non repetitious which I really want in a MMORPG nowadays.

I'm really looking forward to building a small company of hunter/gatherer/crafters and have the great grandson also be my character that opens the first "Grand Inn" in a major city based on his great grandfathers idea. Just seems really cool to be able to have your future toons be the children of your first toon.

10/8/2016 1:20:40 AM #5

tbh a guild like this would be extremely unstable with the extinction of flora & animals, food becomes scarce quick in highly populated areas.

Blessed is he that expects nothing, for he shall never be dissapointed.

10/11/2016 12:02:48 AM #6

I would like to be able to survive solo in the wilderness, maybe live in a tree or underground. If we can dig mines are we able to create passages and rooms like minecraft?

New to the game? Put AFF6FF as a friend code

11/8/2016 12:46:05 AM #7

she gimme da SUCC

11/8/2016 1:04:50 AM #8

I don't think it's a bad idea. Could be really interesting depending on how you approach it. While reading your post had a picture in my head of rowdy hunters doing the monster slaying and your 'gentlemen' and 'ladies' being the faces of the restaurant, butchering and cooking.

11/8/2016 2:15:37 AM #9

I wouldn't mind joining as a leatherworker, but what server will you even be on, or kingdom? You're welcome to join my town if you don't have one yet. :p Oakwood in Folsom County, Olath Valm duchy, Kingdom of Blackheart.