COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-EAST Vornair] The county of Drakenhall

Drakenhall county - The Rhynelands The Kingdom of Vornair

Drakenhall Discord Chanel

Join our discord chanel or reach out directly to count Francis Drake if you are interested in living or establishing your city/barony in Drakenhall. If you are interested in County or City management but you cannot invest enough time and money into the game to get your own, there may be an opportunity for you to participate in the County Council (see below).

About Drakenhall.

The County is located in The Rhynelands wich is the royal duchy of The Kingdom of Vornair we still do not know the appearance the Conclave will have, but we aim to be in a forested area.

Its current seating count is Count Francis Drake, member of the Drake family. The Drake family is a kingdom-wide family focused on cooperation and economic domination. If interested you can join The Drake Family discord for more information and applications.

Government Structure

Aristocratic Council

Our county government is The Aristocratic Council, wich consists of the mayors and two members of the count's council (see below) wich are the Chancellor and the Treasurer. This system as the mayor's vote on County-wide law, policy, regulation, or initiative. The Count will have additional weight on this council, as well as a right to veto.

The county will only be used in county wide matters. City-specific laws will be handled at their level by whatever means the Mayors choose to manage them, so long as the City laws do not conflict with the laws of neighboring cities, the County, Duchy, or Kingdom.

Until Land Selection, there is no guarantee that can be given to a Mayor that there will be an available settlement that fits their needs. Order of land selection will be based on IP and merit if possible. In the even a mayor would not make it in the county, I will personally go through my contacts to find him a new place in the conclave or the kingdom of Vornair.

Count's Council

The Chancery

The head administrator of the Chancery is the Chancellor. The Chancellor's responsibility is the writing of legal documents for the county and the management of the county's judges. he is also the ''acting count'' in the absence of the count, he will also act as a county level ''supreme judge'', replacing the count at this function. The chancery will also act as the county's archives.

Chancellor: OPEN

The Exchequery

The Exchequery is the department responsible for the county's finances. The head administrator of the Exchequery is the Treasurer he is responsible for the collection of taxes, for the coffers accounting, for the county's expenditure and for the payment of taxes to the Conclave of Aritaur.

Treasurer: OPEN

The Commander of the Regional Guard

The Commander of the Regional Guard is the Commanding officer of the guard forces of the county. He is responsible for the management of the guard officer all over the county. he also acts as the guard officer for the city of Cirrendale.

Commander of the Regional Guard: OPEN

The Guildmaster

The Guildmaster is the person responsible for keeping track of the organizations, guilds and orders in the county, he is also responsible of making sure they are all approved for by the kingdom laws.

Guildmaster: OPEN

Every member of the council will be responsible of recruiting people to assist them in their duty.

Current Settlements

Cirrendale : Count Francis Drake

For people wishing to reside in the county's capital please join The city's discord

A free plot of farm land will be granted to every landless family of at least two members during exposition permitting you to spend you IP on structures and advancement for your plot of land, more land can be negotiated with myself at a discount rate. This free land policy will extend up to 3 months after the end of exposition.
j'invite tout les québécois se cherchant une communauter francophone sur le server NA-E a joindre le duché du quel je fais parti

10/4/2016 1:04:27 AM #1

More informations

Taxation:

It depends on how taxes will work in game, But I want taxes to be fair. My plans with the taxes include but are not limited to. -Building roads connecting every settlements -Maintaining guard patrols on the roads between settlements -investing back into the growth of ever settlement by having county planned constructions

Laws:

All laws will be in accordance to the kingdom of Vornair and The Conclave. Any additional laws will be decided by the Aristocratic Council as we get closer to launch.

10/5/2016 9:05:08 AM #2

Looks good!

10/7/2016 2:25:07 AM #3

Thank you!

10/8/2016 7:30:57 PM #4

I look forward to working with you in The Conclave.

10/9/2016 8:50:48 AM #5

I am proud stand beside you in the Conclave.

10/11/2016 3:14:32 AM #6

Thank you Onhara!

10/12/2016 11:00:06 PM #7
I'm happy to wecome Baron flashman to the county, he will host the conclave branch of the adventurer's guild of vornair

10/16/2016 11:52:08 AM #8

I look forward to working with you Count Drake to ensure that all of the counties of The Conclave are well connected and well taken care of.

10/18/2016 7:12:03 PM #9

thank you I hope we'll make the conclave a great place together

10/26/2016 5:04:58 PM #10

bump

11/2/2016 7:05:35 PM #11

come and visit us! :)

11/4/2016 6:25:34 PM #12

A fantastic county for the Drake Clans!

Drake County

11/8/2016 4:17:03 PM #13

Thanks Alex!

11/17/2016 7:09:23 PM #14

I have officially put a second county on layaway unsure yet if I will merge them or run them as two different county

11/19/2016 4:49:57 AM #15

And a Bump for a friend.