COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Add-ons Store Still Lists "IP" vs. "EP"

Basically what the title says. I just noticed that the add-ons section of the store still refers to Exposition Points as spendable Influence Points (both the title, the drop-down box, and the description text that pops up when you hit "Read More.") Since the official name has been updated to avoid confusing people, this should probably be updated to match. That's all. ^.^

10/22/2016 6:23:17 PM #1

i'd expect that might be rolled in with when they update the store to include the layaway system?

10/22/2016 6:32:06 PM #2

Posted By Dleatherus at 1:23 PM - Sat Oct 22 2016

i'd expect that might be rolled in with when they update the store to include the layaway system?

Could be, just want to make sure they catch it if they hadn't noticed already. I didn't see any other posts on it, so just to be safe.

10/22/2016 6:48:49 PM #3

Caspian posted about that in a reply to a comment on his last update. Will be updated with the additional items.

Imgur

12/2/2016 3:56:37 PM #4

I still don't understand because parts of wiki and dev journals and such say we will be able to spend exposition points AND influence points. Influence points... where?

Carantenum is looking for more citizens. Click on the signature for more information!

12/2/2016 4:08:20 PM #5

Remember that the wiki is community run and therefore might not have been updated.

As for Dev Journals the name influence points has been phased out gradually so it is likely those you are reading are just out of date. It currently looks like all influence points (earnt from recruitment and other community activities, though only referrals have been awarded so far) are being converted to store credit at an exchange rate of 50IP = $5.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.