COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU-C] Kestrel - Town Project

Kestrel

Kestrel is the home of The Falcons Guild. The main goal of the Town is to become a welcoming tradehub and we are planning to grow into a major city of the region down the line!

We will be situated in Nirath somewhere close to the Capital of Nirath and Audran City to serve as a stopping point for the weary travelers and tradesmen. Good place to start that tavern you’ve been dreaming of, isn’t it?

Speaking of taverns, since the town is home to The Falcons anyone up for an adventure will be welcome to join a group of us for a quest or two, or even join us permanently if they like the lifestyle and seek the companionship of our members.

On the long term the goal for Kestrel is to grow into an outbranching lifeline for the numerous settlements of the region, and to serve as a neutral ground for drawing up contracts, trade agreements, alliances and the like. We will be looking to build outposts where there is a need for us and secure trading partners to further the prosperity of the town and the whole Duchy.

Our Guild The Falcons will provide us with an added protection from the numerous evils of the land and will bring in a lot of wealthy parties whom are interested in their expertise.

To achieve all these great things we will need one thing though and that is the power of individual people, the people who work on the fields, the innkeepers, architects who build our houses, the good folk, who hammer the iron to make our tools, the numerous trades- and craftsmen who provide us and our guests with the wonders of Elyria and not lastly our officials who will keep the cogs of Kestrel in motion.

So we are looking for citizens to join us!

If you like what you’ve read and want to settle down in the town or you are looking for a tradepartner:

• You can reach us on the Discord of Kestrel.
  • Or you can write me a direct message there, you will find me as Wisper.

If you are interested in The Falcons guild you will find the post Here

Alt text - can be left blank

10/24/2016 7:44:28 AM #1

Happy to have Kestrel in my county! I'm sure we are going to do great things together!

Welcome!

10/24/2016 12:35:15 PM #2

Why thank you good sir! Hope to accomplish great things together,

Alt text - can be left blank

10/24/2016 2:24:38 PM #3

Looks like a great project! Looking forward to trading with you!

12/3/2016 10:30:58 AM #4

The Falcons Guild in Kestrel is slowly growing. Could always use more people though!

Carantenum is looking for more citizens. Click on the signature for more information!

12/3/2016 2:27:38 PM #5

Posted By Grayshade at 11:30 AM - Sat Dec 03 2016

The Falcons Guild in Kestrel is slowly growing. Could always use more people though!

Indeed we are and with the recent changes in the Guild, Kestrel has gotten its first Tavern, The Fiery Falcon

12/4/2016 9:40:57 AM #6

Looking forward to seeing this work.

Coming Soon(tm)

3/30/2017 11:42:55 AM #7

Hey guys and girls! I have joined up to this town too. :D Hope to see you all around!

4/1/2017 7:50:10 PM #8

Hey, I can't wait to see what we do with Kestrel

4/12/2017 1:46:57 PM #9

Glad to be a member Wisper. Think with the amount people in this town something good is bound to happen :)