COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULBORN ENGINE
Interaction With Your Seed (Child)

One question that's been on my mind for the past 5 minutes before I wrote this post while reading MMORPG.com post on CoE "http://www.mmorpg.com/chronicles-of-elyria" is the interaction with your child or heir. When you have your child he will obviously be at level 1 unless you gave birth to a god and that boy or girl is born with a god given gift of being a really god like level... Alright... My question is how will the interaction with your child or heir be? Are you able to train them? Are you able to take them on adventures and due to the adventures will they learn? Are you able to marry your child with someone else's child?

For Example: Male Best friend 1 wants to wed his daughter to Male best friend 2's Son.

When born are they born as infants and you will be able to see them age and grow or will they be born as a toddler or a teen already? Will certain interactions with your child/heir trigger a "Life Changing" event in which their talent aptitude will be much higher than your talent aptitude?

For Example: You and your child/heir are making potions or alchemy.... then for some reason as he progresses with his training suddenly he/she is able to use magic.

Like due to the ideas the Devs and the owners are coming up with for the game... I don't think anything like this won't be possible. It will pretty much be a later on in the years type of addition to their game.