COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Problem redeeming Kickstarter Level

Logged in and input code only to receive an error page, no idea if it worked or not. Backing level ELYRIAN (digital). Correct kickstarter email and code were entered.

3/7/2017 5:56:03 AM #1

Hello Schnuggli

If your issue hasn't been resolved yet, you should e-mail SBS regarding your account at [email protected].

Try providing as much information as possible so they will be able to assist you in a faster and efficient way.

5/10/2017 10:17:38 PM #2

Posted By Schnuggli at

Logged in and input code only to receive an error page, no idea if it worked or not. Backing level ELYRIAN (digital). Correct kickstarter email and code were entered.

Hi Schnuggli,

We talked on Facebook messenger and you were kind enough to provide all of the information we need at this time.

I will be submitting an internal ticket to our developers so they can look into this and resolve. Once I hear back from them I will reply to this thread or message you directly.

Thank you for your continued patience!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/1/2017 4:13:20 AM #3

Hey Serpentius,

I'm still yet to receive any word on this, has there been any development?

No rush, just a bit concerned about potentially losing my backer status when the game comes to fruition.

Ever patient,

Schnuggli

9/6/2017 9:18:45 PM #4

Posted By Schnuggli at 9:13 PM - Thu Aug 31 2017

Hey Serpentius,

I'm still yet to receive any word on this, has there been any development?

No rush, just a bit concerned about potentially losing my backer status when the game comes to fruition.

Ever patient,

Schnuggli

Hello,

If you can email us at [email protected] from the email attached to your CoE or Kickstarter account, we can help you resolve this straight away.

We can't resolve this via the forums. Thank you!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."