COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Weed and Beer - County of Ubertaas - Vornair - NA E

Ubertaas [NA-E] Alésia/Zylphania

Ubertaas Crest

Are you looking for a laid back County where you can grow your crops, brew your drinks, and smoke pipe weed freely? Are you looking to craft the best merrymaking beverages know the kingdom or world over? Grow the best food and most potent ingredients that can be crafted into the most powerful concoctions in the land? Would you like to be a part of the center for agricultural research and development? Are you looking for green fields and rolling hills? Vines and trees bearing fruit? Bees buzzing and fresh tilled earth? Bountiful lands and long growing seasons? Are you looking to defend an idyllic home where you can return to relax? Would you just like to join with a Count looking to make sure everyone can chill, light up some pipe weed, and enjoy a stiff drink of there choosing? :)
Then look no further.

UberVinyard

In Ubertaas:

• We plan to be a center for growing, brewing, distilling, fermenting, and the crafting and research involved with all of the above.

• We would like to supply our kingdom with the best merrymaking beverages and finest foods the world over.

• Be a center for festivals, retreats, and councils. A safe place to meet, treat, and enjoy. We want to get a centrally located county with river or water access. This will provide protection and transport opportunities.

• I plan to create a school for agriculture and food/drink craft and including alchemy and potion making depending upon game mechanics. TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT

• Establish a lucrative trade in the wares we produce.

• Stockpile resources to be sold to other parts of the kingdom when they are in need. From war, famine, drought, or other disaster.

I also want to help foster a more laid back play style for all gamers. There will be plenty of action for all, but a base built for those of us with limited time and or demanding schedules that require a different approach to MMO gaming. We in Ubertaas plan to be the major hub in the logistical backbone of our Duchy and Kingdom.

We plan to be peaceful unless provoked. Ubertaas wants to be the place you feel safe while working, living, learning, or visiting and someone others can turn to if they are in need of help.

Come and join us or just come to find out more.

Join Us

Sunsetvinvard

Ubertass is an integral part of the Duchy of Zylphania
Our Zylphania Discord
Zylpbanner

Alésia
Alesiabanner

We proudly host the TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT Main Campus.
Here is our Discord if you are interested in joining or supporting. TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT

We are also home to The Knightly Order of The Blue Rose
Here is the Blue Rose Discord to get to know them.
KOBR

12/7/2016 4:35:45 PM #1

I am Duke Bombastus, and I approve this message.

12/7/2016 5:01:48 PM #2

Ubertass is green fields and rolling hills, plentiful lands and long growing seasons. We plan to be a center for growing, brewing, and the crafting and research involved with both. We would like to supply our kingdom with the best merrymaking beverages and finest foods the world over. Be a center for festivals, retreats, and councils. A safe place to meet, treat, and enjoy.

I plan to create schools for agriculture and food/drink craft. Establish a lucrative trade in the wares we produce. Stockpile resources to be sold to other parts of the kingdom when they are in need and help foster a more laid back play style for those of us with limited time and or demanding schedules that require a different approach to MMO gaming.

We are now accepting applications for positions in Ubertaas. If you are interested in helping create something awesome come join us!

Here is a list of spots I am looking to fill.

• I want to create a Guild, Group, or Organization that will be in control of the food aid and reserve. I really do believe that at any given time there will be a need for food somewhere in our Duchy/Kingdom and we can not only help that need, but we can support our economy at the same time. I am looking for anyone or any group that would be interested in managing and or organizing this. I would like to have some control but I am also open to talk about that too.

• We are looking to fill our advisory council.

• Military Adviser - Main line of contact to the Barons. Open to discussing the level of control based upon your level of commitment and experience.

• Economic Adviser - Good with numbers? Love spread sheets? Want to try to make millions? Let us know, we are interested in you.

• Foreign Adviser - Like making friends and currying favor? Or do you like working to crush our enemies? Working with the other Counties/Duchies/The Kingdom to make sure we are working as an integral part of the community.

• Craft Adviser - In charge of making sure our markets are full of the right goods at the right time. Make sure that our goods are moving and flowing

• Education Adviser - Helping to make sure that our people are growing and advancing and that we are providing them with the tools they need to do so.

• Medical Adviser - Public health and wellness. Guidance to research at the institute in regards to both.

• We are looking for any Guilds, Organizations, and or Groups that are looking for a home. We have lots of space to fill right now and opportunities.

• We need PvP groups for our military and to protect our trade caravans.
    • We are looking for farming/crafting groups, guilds, or players. We want to try to be a calm center in the turmoil that is Elyria. That said we want to be an integral part of the logistics involved in making sure our Duchy and Kingdom are never lacking and always prepared.
    • We are looking for researchers and inventors who are interested in agriculture and health.

We have many options available to any play style and you will find that I am a very approachable and amicable guy. I see a need in this game for strong logistics. I want to make Ubertaas an safe haven by ensuring we are an important support player to our fellow Zylphanians and Vorn.

12/7/2016 9:46:45 PM #3

You can add links and other formatting to this post using markdown. See here for more info.

12/8/2016 2:42:45 AM #4

Ubertaas Consulate Structure:

The Numarisa

Numarisa

Advisory Council - Translates to “Tells No Lies”:

The Numarisa will be a consul of citizens of import from the County of Ubertaas, elected by Count Leopold Bombastus Tartanius Rex to serve the greater needs of the county. The count will review decrees for removal and or appointment to said advisorship roles from the Primary and Secondary Council.

Military Advisor:
Economic Advisor:
Foreign Advisor:
Craft Advisor:
Education Advisor:
Medical Advisor:

The N’dokwara

ndokwara

Primary Council - Translates to “Holds Title”:

The N’dokwara will consist of Mayors and Barons that do not already hold Advisory roles within the county. These people are to speak as the voices of their collective towns, and organizations. To better enact and shape the laws of the land. If a counselor is appointed to an advisory position they must immediately vacate their council spot once they accept.

Primary Council members:

The Niroma

Niroma

Secondary Council - Translates to “Many Voices”:

The Niroma will consist of a group of elected members. One from each of the villages, towns, and or cities within the county. Any guild that reaches the size of at least a village may also elect a member to sit on the Secondary Council. Even if the town they are a part of already has an elected official and or advisor. Any group may also forgo representation if the choose. Each elected representative, separate from their Mayor, Baron, or Guild Leader, and elected in whatever way their people see fit, will endeavor to enact the will of their people as a collective community. Unfettered from the reach of political gain and intrigue.

Secondary Council members:

12/13/2016 5:12:48 PM #5

What you get for joining Ubertaas.

1. We are a freehold so you get your first plot of land for free as long as you work it for the good of the Count/Duchy/Kingdom. This would include groups so if you have more than a couple people you could start with enough space to make a hamlet or larger settlement.
  2. I plan to keep taxes at the lowest possible levels. I will not line my pockets, I am not trying to get rich off being a Count. I will be as transparent as I can be with the books.
  3. I am looking for Mayors/Barons who want to work together to really be a valuable part of the kingdom. Maybe not in combat but in being there when we are needed to supply the war effort or help rebuild or feed another part of our kingdom that is in need.
  4. We have a really great Kingdom going on over here. Our Duke and our King are both active, attentive, and interested in helping provide a great game play experience for us. They are not in this for them selves alone. They want all of Vornair and all of Zylphania to succeed.
  5. I plan to be available to help my County. I have been playing video games for over 25 years. I am at my computer for at least 40 hours a week. I have logged 1,000's of hours playing mmo's/survival/rts. Recently logged over 1,000 hours on Rust alone. I will be there if you need me.
1/13/2017 3:43:15 AM #6

I am still rather busy but getting closer to done. That said I am looking for anyone who would like to help build Ubertaas.

2/8/2017 5:01:40 PM #7

More weed! More beer!

3/11/2017 6:13:45 PM #8

I'm back. Still settling in and there will be a few more bumps down the road but the hard part of the journey is over.

I am here and I am ready to help you.

We will have a website soon and I am updating the information on the forums. For now, you can check out our link on Vornair or Zylphania

3/11/2017 7:13:09 PM #9

I would also like to announce the addition of the Knightly Order of The Blue Rose. They will be based in Ubertaas.

Here is a link to these wonderful people.

The Order of the Blue Rose

3/11/2017 9:19:53 PM #10

Let me get this straight, you plan to smoke and grow weed which probably won't be in the game, but you also say you'll have a food surplus. Weed smokers generally don't leave a surplus of food.

3/13/2017 3:02:08 PM #11

I plan to smoke and grow weed while I play the game for sure ;)

Not sure if they will include it in game or not really. If they do I hope it does not only have negative effects because then it would not be worth it to grow in large quantities. Now if they give it pain relieving and or healing and regenerative powers then you will find plenty of it growing in Ubertaas.

I also plan to have a really tough lock on the food storage. You know so the stoners can't eat it all in a midnight munchies run.

3/14/2017 3:32:33 PM #12

I have plenty of room for Mayors and some more room for Barons.

Looking for any guilds or organizations that need a new home.

3/21/2017 2:58:12 PM #13

I like you so come join us :)

3/22/2017 2:14:20 PM #14

We are now the home of the best Agricultural School in all of Elyria!

The Leopold Eravaar Bombastus Tartanius Rex Center for People Who Want to Learn to Grow More Better and do Other Things More Better Too

If you are interested in being at the forefront of anything that grows check this place out!

We will also be working with Helgrim Enterprises to help facilitate the transportation of goods to and from our County. Very excited by what these guys are planning and we look forward to helping each other reach our markets and goals.

3/28/2017 5:45:00 PM #15

We are now accepting applications for positions in Ubertaas. If you are interested in helping create something awesome come join us!

Here is a list of spots I am looking to fill.

• I want to create a Guild, Group, or Organization that will be in control of the food aid and reserve. I really do believe that at any given time there will be a need for food somewhere in our Duchy/Kingdom and we can not only help that need, but we can support our economy at the same time. I am looking for anyone or any group that would be interested in managing and or organizing this. I would like to have some control but I am also open to talk about that too.

• We are looking to fill our advisory council.

• Military Adviser - Main line of contact to the Barons. Open to discussing the level of control based upon your level of commitment and experience.

• Economic Adviser - Good with numbers? Love spread sheets? Want to try to make millions? Let us know, we are interested in you.

• Foreign Adviser - Like making friends and currying favor? Or do you like working to crush our enemies? Working with the other Counties/Duchies/The Kingdom to make sure we are working as an integral part of the community.

• Craft Adviser - In charge of making sure our markets are full of the right goods at the right time. Make sure that our goods are moving and flowing

• Education Adviser - Helping to make sure that our people are growing and advancing and that we are providing them with the tools they need to do so.

• Medical Adviser - Public health and wellness. Guidance to research at the institute in regards to both.

• We are looking for any Guilds, Organizations, and or Groups that are looking for a home. We have lots of space to fill right now and opportunities.

• We need PvP groups for our military and to protect our trade caravans.
    • We are looking for farming/crafting groups, guilds, or players. We want to try to be a calm center in the turmoil that is Elyria. That said we want to be an integral part of the logistics involved in making sure our Duchy and Kingdom are never lacking and always prepared.
    • We are looking for researchers and inventors who are interested in agriculture and health.

We have many options available to any play style and you will find that I am a very approachable and amicable guy. I see a need in this game for strong logistics. I want to make Ubertaas an safe haven by ensuring we are an important support player to our fellow Zylphanians and Vorn.