COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU-IT] Duchy of Lyrhia

Ducato di Lyrhia

Ducato di Lyrhia

Presentazione Generale

Il Ducato di Lyrhia è uno dei Ducati che faranno parte del grande Regno di Arkadia. Come tale, il suo ordinamento seguirà le istituzioni di Arkadia con un'attenzione particolare ad una solida Economia che permetta investimenti in campo Militare. La regione di riferimento del Ducato sarà sulla costa, con predominante tribale Janoa. Il Ducato si pone come punto di riferimento per la comunità Italiana ma accoglieremo a braccia aperte qualunque persona condivida la nostra visione del sogno di Arkadia.

Hyboria

Tribale

Il ducato sarà collocato all’estremo meridionale del continente iniziale, trovando come principali tribù, sicuramente giocabili e diffuse, quella più dotata tra tutte fisicamente, i Janoa, e quella maggiormente versata nelle abilità mentali e sociali, i To’resk.

Janoa

Come anticipato la tribù principale giocabile saranno i Janoa (versione ITA). Cacciatori letali e dal fisico forgiato in secoli di selezione dove solo i più forti sopravvivono, risiedono nel profondo della foresta pluviale tropicale. Questo si traduce anche in territori di rara ricchezza in materie prime e beni derivati da animali e piante, come pelli, ossa, legna, piante alchemiche e medicinali.

Janoa

To’resk

Altra tribù che sarà sicuramente giocabile nel ducato saranno i To’resk (versione ITA). Nativi delle terre umide, a causa della loro cultura imperniata sulla diplomazia, rappresentano la migliore tribù di mercanti dopo i Neran. Attraverso una lunghissima tradizione e storia di commerci, mercantilismo e convenzioni sociali, è praticamente impossibile riuscire a mentire, sperando che ci caschi, ad un To’resk. In aggiunta a questo sanno essere estremamente persuasivi.

Biomi

Il bioma di riferimento per il ducato sarà la Foresta Pluviale Tropicale. Terra ricchissima dal punto di vista biologico con flora e fauna abbondanti e che garantiranno una fonte sicura e certa di sostentamento per il ducato, oltre che di beni commerciabili.

Lyrhia Bioma

Economica

L'area di principale interesse del Ducato sarà l'Economia. L’obiettivo minerario originario verrà sicuramente perseguito ove possibile, tuttavia ad oggi non ci è dato a sapere quanto saranno ricche e sfruttabili in tal senso le foreste pluviali. Sicuramente però le industrie del legname e falegnameria saranno fiorenti e andranno ad alimentare i cantieri navali che creeranno la flotta difensiva per proteggere i porti Lyrhiani, le acque territoriali e le flotte civili, che siano pescatori, mercanti o semplici viaggiatori. Gli investimenti andranno primariamente alle gilde industriali per aiutare ad alimentare l'economia e a renderla forte anche attraverso il commercio di raffinati beni, primariamente di legno e osso, Lyrhiani ma contribuiranno chiaramente anche al comparto Militare con la creazione di equipaggiamenti di primissima scelta.

Lyrhia Economia

Militare

Avere un surplus economico assicurerà il mantenimento costante di una forza militare professionista consistente nelle guardie Lyriane d'élite. I Baroni più meritevoli riceveranno finanziamenti extra per ricompensarli del lavoro svolto nell'assicurare la pace nel Ducato, e verrà a tutti richiesto di mantenere una certa quantità di soldati anche in tempi di pace. Tutti i cittadini del ducato dovranno prestare il servizio di leva previsto Arkadiano o contribuire alternativamente secondo le leggi del Re. A coloro che presteranno servizio di leva, Lyrhia contribuirà con equipaggiamenti elitè o terreni come ricompensa, in base al desiderio e livello di merito conseguito.

Lyrhia Militare

Navale

La marina sarà una parte importante del comparto militare Lyrhiano, avendo come obiettivo la protezione costiera, via diretta commerciale ma anche da proteggere e considerare alla stregua di un confine territoriale. Si incentiveranno sicuramente tutti i progetti che contribuiranno in tal senso e la ricerca in campo marittimo.

Lyrhia Navale

Gilde

Link Utili

Vuoi maggiori informazioni sul gioco? Consulta la Wiki tradotta completamente in italiano!

Ducato of Lyrhia

General Introduction

The Duchy of Lyrhia is one of the Duchies that will be part of the great Kingdom of Arkadia. As such, its laws will follow Arkadian ones with a particular focus on a solid Economy that allows for investments in the Military field. The region the Duchy refers to is on the coast, with Janoa as predominant tribe. The Duchy wants to be a reference point for the Italian community but we will welcome any person who would like our perspective of the Arkadian dream.

Tribes

The duchy will be at the southern end of the starting continent, finding as main tribes, that are assured to be pickable there, the most physically powerful, the Janoa and the most mentally and socially gifted, the To’resk.

Janoa

As told the main playable tribe will be the Janoa. Lethal hunters with only the strongest surviving during centuries of natural selection, they live in the depths of the Tropical Rainforest. This also mean bountiful territories, rich in raw materials coming from animals and plants such skins, bones, woods, medical and alchemical plants.

To’resk

Another tribe that will be playable in the duchy will be the To’resk. Native of the tropical wetlands, due to their culture pivoting on diplomacy, they represent the best merchant tribe after the Neran. Through a long tradition of trades and commerce, mercantilism and social conventions, the To’resk are practically impossible to fool. In addition they manage to be extremely persuasive.

Biome

The biome of the duchy will be Tropical Rainforest. Bountiful land, biologically speaking with plenty of flora and fauna that assure a steady source of self-sustenance for the duchy, and several tradable goods.

Economy

The Duchy focus will be the Economy. The original minerary projecct will be pursued wherever possible, still to date we do not know how much the tropical rainforest will allow for a relevant minerary industry. Nonetheless, the woodcutting and carpentry industries will flourish and this will fuel our shipyards that will build a defensive fleet to protect the Lyrhian ports and territorial waters may them be of anglers, merchants or simple travelers.

The investments will go into Crafting Guilds and groups to help fueling the economy and making it strong also through commerce of Lyrhian fine goods, primarily made of wood and bone, but will also help the Military as well providing top quality equipment.

Military

Having surplus money from the economy will ensure the maintenance of a professional constant military force consisting in the elite of the Lyrian guards. The worthiest Barons will get the extra funding to reward them of their work to ensure peace in the Duchy, and will keep a quota of soldiers in time of peace. All the citizens of the duchy will have to attend the standard Arkadian time or to contribute alternatively as the King's Law tells to. For those that will attend the levy Lyrhia will contribute providing elite equipment or parcels as reward, based off the merit achieved and the person’s desires.

Navy

The navy will be a fundamental part of the Lyrhian military, tasked with the coast protection, principal trading route but also an important kingdom border to protect. All the projects and researches that will involve topics helping in this matter will be helped by the duchy.

Guilds

Useful Links

Duke of Lyrhia

12/12/2016 11:48:29 AM #1

loving the pics! Great job.

12/12/2016 1:38:51 PM #2

gj!

[

Chronicles of Elyria Italia The first italian fansite of CoE Link

12/12/2016 3:50:19 PM #3

gz dario ^^

E14775

12/13/2016 10:08:10 PM #4

A nice read and promising idea!

So You italians want to go to the cold north, eh? :) Me living in northern germany would actually prefer a more mediterrean biome... especially in these days of winter... ;-)

Looking forward to cooperate and trade with You!

Life is too short to play bad games.

12/14/2016 12:56:37 PM #5

if u think italy is all warm and sun ur wrong xD anyway, its not only a duchy for italian, it wants to be a point of metting for italians but it welcome people from all europe with our same interests in making arkadia great ^^

E14775

12/15/2016 3:32:06 PM #6

Little update: (you can check my Count + 600$ portrait)

Layaway 20%

Duke of Lyrhia

12/16/2016 6:36:08 AM #7

Layaway fulfilled!!!

Duke of Lyrhia

12/16/2016 5:12:50 PM #8

Posted By DarioZ at 07:36 AM - Fri Dec 16 2016

Layaway fulfilled!!!

Congratz!!!

1/1/2017 2:12:00 AM #9

HAPPY NEW YEAR

1/12/2017 10:49:31 AM #10

Thank you, updated the links section!

Duke of Lyrhia

1/19/2017 11:18:55 PM #11

I look forward to utilizing your shipping for import/export of goods and materials.

1/20/2017 9:37:10 AM #12

Aggiornato thread con presentazione italiana in cima

Duke of Lyrhia

1/28/2017 2:19:10 PM #13

Welcome to all the new members of Lyrhia, Kingdom of Arkadia

3/18/2017 9:12:41 PM #14

Dopo di quella francese ne faremo un altra in ita di video.

3/31/2017 7:35:55 AM #15

Non vedo l'ora!

Duke of Lyrhia