COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Calling all deviants!

The most important thing for those who wish to walk the darker path is to keep our identity anonymous; therefore to ensure the safety of those who claim interest in our group please pm me. We are already well established and seek to keep our official group small therefore there will be limited space.

12/29/2016 3:38:10 AM #1

Bump

12/30/2016 6:46:01 AM #2

Whats with the hate this post is getting? XD

1/1/2017 12:02:19 AM #3

Welcome to NA-E. You're being far too coy about your group. No one knows what you're looking for or what your goals are. How are they to assume they are a right fit for you or if you're who they want to be with without that kind of information?

1/9/2017 1:58:25 AM #4

Posted By TheWhiteMask at 7:02 PM - Sat Dec 31 2016

Welcome to NA-E. You're being far too coy about your group. No one knows what you're looking for or what your goals are. How are they to assume they are a right fit for you or if you're who they want to be with without that kind of information?

Well coyness is necessary. All the information that needs to be known is there really, a well established, small group of deviants on NA-E.

Also any who is interested we have spots left, feel free to pm me for more information.

1/19/2017 6:47:07 PM #5

We still have openings for the core group of our association, all who are interested feel free to PM :)

1/20/2017 5:22:54 AM #6

I fail to see how having more info will hurt your group. No one knows your scope or what you're looking for. You seem very uncertain what it is you wish to accomplish. Even with the other side of the law knowing these things will not put you out in the open so I still see no reason for the shadiness other than lack of direction and leadership.

If anyone is seeking a deviant guild that is not afraid of the law, respects honor among thieves, and has strong leadership then look no further. This could be the guild for you.

1/22/2017 6:37:34 AM #7

Posted By TheWhiteMask at 12:22 AM - Fri Jan 20 2017

I fail to see how having more info will hurt your group. No one knows your scope or what you're looking for. You seem very uncertain what it is you wish to accomplish. Even with the other side of the law knowing these things will not put you out in the open so I still see no reason for the shadiness other than lack of direction and leadership.

If anyone is seeking a deviant guild that is not afraid of the law, respects honor among thieves, and has strong leadership then look no further. This could be the guild for you

How does my post show lack of direction or leadership? The post obviously states the group is well established, which means exactly that, anyone we are recruiting now does not have to worry about networking, lands, etc. Your group advertises as a mercenary group people who join us are not looking to be mercenaries. You talk about honor yet you have the audacity to advertise on my groups recruitment post.

1/22/2017 7:45:42 AM #8

grabs popcorn

Click banner to learn more. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

1/23/2017 3:53:16 PM #9

Posted By Anonymity at 12:37 AM - Sun Jan 22 2017

Posted By TheWhiteMask at 12:22 AM - Fri Jan 20 2017

If anyone is seeking a deviant guild that is not afraid of the law, respects honor among thieves, and has strong leadership then look no further. This could be the guild for you

How does my post show lack of direction or leadership? The post obviously states the group is well established, which means exactly that, anyone we are recruiting now does not have to worry about networking, lands, etc. Your group advertises as a mercenary group people who join us are not looking to be mercenaries. You talk about honor yet you have the audacity to advertise on my groups recruitment post.

You've made your points clear, so let me reiterate mine since you seem to have missed them.

Firstly, you can say the group is well established, but that doesn't make it so. Trump logic is not allowed on these forums; there are no alternative facts here. The reason why I have said there is a lack of leadership among your group because you fail to outline your scope for your audience. You have a few spots left available is vague and the required credentials are non-existent. Any applicant is left to wonder what you are expecting of them and what they should expect from you.

Secondly, my group is not advertised as a mercenary group. I specifically say in my recruitment post, that I have not changed just for the sake of this argument, that bandits and mercenaries need not apply. That's the second plainly stated fact you failed to see, the first one being my reasoning behind your lack of direction as I again mentioned in the first point I made in this post (the first time being in the previous post). I hope you don't plan on taking up Linguistics in CoE, because I heard there are skill challenges and I wouldn't want you to waste your time...

Thirdly, you are correct. It was bold and a bit rude, but as it stands my group has a strong leader who is willing to put his balls on the line to attract the right members. I'm not afraid to tell our would-be members what our goal is and what can be expected of them, and that's how I have successfully recruited a former NSA agent. I'm so bold because I know the information I'm putting out there cannot be used by members of the law to find us because I'm confident in my ability to present our objectives without divulging too much information to be caught, and confident enough in the abilities of myself to do this successfully, unlike yourself. Yes, I am audacious. Thank you for taking notice.

By the way, our guilds seem to be going in two different directions: mine being in the direction of organization and cooperation towards amassing wealth and political power while your direction is..... simply to recruit an undisclosed number of deviants of varying backgrounds for unknown reasons? I didn't feel like there was any competition by advertising my guild to anyone who found your post, there is no conflict of interest, thus my honor remains my own. You're a sub shop and I'm a steakhouse. No one with the lack of cash or need for a quick sub is going to come to my steakhouse, but for those who have dropped in because they could find nowhere else to turn to.. I simply put my billboard outside your establishment.