COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Wheres the NA- West love?

Man i see alot of awesome guilds/kingdoms forming up, but seems like 90% of them are either NA-E or EU, wheres the west coast kingdoms at?

12/15/2016 11:25:41 PM #1

There's 3 NA - W kingdoms.

There is Ashland

Blackheart

Pendulums kingdom (Dunno what it's called and too lazy to look.)

NA-W has love.

If you want to be my lover, you gotta get with my friend code: 926EE6

12/15/2016 11:38:14 PM #2

All things in due time.

12/16/2016 2:05:02 AM #3

Lots of love in the west.

12/16/2016 2:31:47 AM #4

Was in Romaria, didn't like Arthos' way of backing down all the time, left immediately when he wanted to "rebrand" his kingdom or some stupid shit

Blackheart has some uhhh idk interesting folk, one wears a mask that's a little too tight during and interview and sounds like he's dying of oxygen deprivation, you could see the eyes of the masks fog up. I think he suffered a stroke 5 times during his interview but kept going because of RP

Not sure of the other kingdoms

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

12/16/2016 9:18:36 AM #5

It would be nice if the directory was a little more structured, especially in relation to hierarchy and allegiance, but I guess these things will get worked out in due time.

12/16/2016 10:41:56 AM #6

Na-west is Na-best. Heard that one of the kings from na-e may be moving over. Could have just been a duke and some counties though. Either way im not too fond of ashlands or bloodheart. Might start in an independant duchie or countie with some other players.

12/16/2016 5:19:49 PM #7

Yeah when i use the website yo ucan search for what your looking for the only one listed is Ashland. I dont see any others.

12/16/2016 5:29:12 PM #8

Posted By annfrank at 9:41 PM - Fri Dec 16 2016

Na-west is Na-best. Heard that one of the kings from na-e may be moving over.

Be curious if there is someone moving over. Not like it be all that surprising. East has always been too full. NAW does have a 3rd kingdom that's in the stage of setting itself up as well.

12/19/2016 5:24:30 PM #9

Posted By annfrank at 02:41 AM - Fri Dec 16 2016

Na-west is Na-best. Heard that one of the kings from na-e may be moving over. Could have just been a duke and some counties though. Either way im not too fond of ashlands or bloodheart. Might start in an independant duchie or countie with some other players.

If you do please let me know, i may be interested, Id like to find a home with Westcoast players to get to kow a bit prior to launch. Also based on my pledge i should have alpha 1 access to get to playing around.

12/22/2016 4:28:24 AM #10

where is the dividing line of NAW to NAE-Mississippi river?

12/22/2016 5:00:37 AM #11

Currently there are five rising kingdoms (one pledged, three layaway, one ducal alliance) in NA-West! I keep a list here with links to NA kingdom information and recruitment posts. Lots of growth on the west side over the past few months, hopefully you'll be able to find a group that you like!

12/22/2016 7:44:24 AM #12

Posted By Cruset at 9:00 PM - Wed Dec 21 2016

Currently there are five rising kingdoms (one pledged, three layaway, one ducal alliance) in NA-West! I keep a list here with links to NA kingdom information and recruitment posts. Lots of growth on the west side over the past few months, hopefully you'll be able to find a group that you like!

Thanks for the info!

12/22/2016 9:30:42 AM #13

na-west is na-best

1/3/2017 11:41:27 PM #14

I'll be making a Guild Specifically for Adventurers, such as Mapping and the technology needed for it. I like giving people the option of having a choice of what type of adventure they want. Doesn't matter your affiliation. Whether your a trained assassin or a high end nobleman. But bringing a community together in a way will be great. From the highest peak to the dankest dungeon. lol Haven't decided on a name yet though. Too many tough choices :) One of my friends is a Baron so we have like 50+ people starting out in our town. It's neat to see everyone so excited. Deep down it feels like I'm planning a Dungeons & Dragons campaign lol