COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
So let me get this straight

So souls have talents and only some souls have the talents but the game gives you a talent if you are an important character?

12/27/2016 4:39:40 AM #1

Talents will not be present at the start of the game, but may appear in characters who are participating in the storyline.

12/27/2016 4:49:31 AM #2

Only %5 of players (souls) will get a talent you are born with the talent, but you don't know you have it. By participated in the story as well as other activities your character "releases"/unlocks or get usability of said talent.

Running the Elyrian PC Assistance Program! (https://discord.gg/4UepZJZ)

12/27/2016 6:19:21 AM #3

Only %5 of players (souls) will get a talent you are born with the talent

Something to note is that its not a hard 5% of players that will get a talent. Thats just a vague figure to represent how rare they will be.

~Blink your eyes just once and see everything in ruins~

12/27/2016 7:24:23 AM #4

Also, its been changed. Souls no longer get talents, but the individual life..so you may have a talent one life..then not the next. It USED to be souls would get the talent, and it would take a possibility of multiple lives to discover it.

12/27/2016 7:26:39 AM #5

Posted By Tigari at 11:24 PM - Mon Dec 26 2016

Also, its been changed. Souls no longer get talents, but the individual life..so you may have a talent one life..then not the next. It USED to be souls would get the talent, and it would take a possibility of multiple lives to discover it.

I like this idea better. That way each time you use a spark, you could unlock a certain talent. Now if only I could get a tailoring one....