COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Guild Homepage Generator - wanted?

Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if the people in here - all the guild leaders, family leaders, Kings and Queens and what not would like to have a Homepage Generator. So this really is just a little "market research". Currently, I really just play with the though doing such a thing.

Let me explain, what I mean: You would be able create your own Guild Homepage using some premade Themes and Templates. Basically, you just register, choose what Layout and Elements you want [e.g. 1 Sidebar, Main Content, a Blog, Ressource Planer (for your kingdom) and a Forum], style it with premade Stylings and there you go: A functional, nice looking and easy to maintaine homepage.

The whole thing wouldn't be free of course. The Price Range would probably be somewhere around 10-30$/month [including hosting etc.]

The motivation for me would be to have a nice job next to my studies. So earn a little bit of money but also just because it's fun! I'm a web developer already, I've done several kind of Web Applications [commercial ones] before. So the technical knowledge is here. I'm also aware that there are such sites for other games which probably will include CoE at some time. [There are even free ones, but they are just shitty]. I also don't really expect to make big money with this since I don't really need a lot anyway.

So, assuming you are in some kind of leader position - would you be interested in such a thing?

Friend Code: A1A1E8

1/12/2017 7:14:12 PM #1

Are you using something like Wordpress, Enjin, or anything of the sort? Also, do you have a portfolio.

1/12/2017 7:26:04 PM #2

Not I. Your prices are too expensive when buying and hosting your own domain for a year is much cheaper and WordPress is free. Perhaps if someone doesn't have the drive or desire to make their own site, you might get some takers, but I think the per month price will turn most people off.

2/1/2017 10:36:59 AM #3

Posted By Lunaus at 8:14 PM - Thu Jan 12 2017

Are you using something like Wordpress, Enjin, or anything of the sort? Also, do you have a portfolio.

+1

House Storm