COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Did not receive merchandise credit from kickstarter pledge.

I pledged for the Baron tier during kickstarter and also got another $10 of credit on top of that. The extra $10 shows up as credit under my account, however the baron pledge tier includes $50 worth of merchandise but that has not appeared as credit under my account. Could I get a fix for this please? Thank you

also, is there a way I can see exactly what rewards I should be getting under my account? When I click on my account I only see my influence, credit and EP, not any of the other rewards from my kickstarter pledge, or even my pledge level.

12/30/2016 8:10:16 AM #1

Hi Jasta. As Merchandise Credit was phased out with the new pledges, it isn't visible as a primary currency on the website.

But have no fear, it's still there. If you add a merchandise item to your cart, such as EP, when you go to checkout your Merchandise Credit is visible and can still be used.

Your rewards are the same as they were before. We're working on creating a view for people to see exactly what rewards are included in their package, however it was the same as Kickstarter for you, so you can look here as well:

CoE on Kickstarter.

12/30/2016 9:53:50 AM #2

thanks, I checked and it is there during checkout. I'll hold off on spending it for now until more of the store gets implemented and more items are added for purchase. Do you know if prices for items in the store will increase as we get closer to launch? or will they be staying as they are?