COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
How do I navigate the store page and see what tier I have already got?

Hi there this may be a silly question and I have been looking for a while now and can't seem to figure this out on my own.

I would like to know how to see what package or tier I have already, I backed on kickstarter (the adventures tier with the mule and a Adventurer forum badge and boarder - $40) and I have linked my profiles but in the store I see that I can only view the details for the Elyrian package and for $30 more I can get the Pioneer which comes with the mule and all the offerings of the tier I backed in kickstarter... so I am rather confused, does that mean I only have the base package and none of the rewards from kickstarter?

12/30/2016 8:00:51 PM #1

Donno but I screenshotted the old stuff so...Here's hoping if you paid off prior you truly do get those kickstarter awards xD

Soldier of Dread Legion

1/3/2017 8:24:07 AM #2

Ok great thanks, I'll take some screenshots too then

1/3/2017 9:50:00 AM #3

You have everything that you backed for in KS. Think of your KS package as like an 'earl bird' reward for backing the game so early. You can't see your current pledge in the new store as a KS backer but if you want to check out what you'll get in your tier you can still see it on the Chronicles of Elyria Kickstarter page.

Also if you were to upgrade your pledge in the future you'd keep all of your perks from your KS package.

1/15/2017 6:39:12 PM #4

Oh awesome thank you so much for clearing that up for me=]