COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] County of Athanasia

County of Athanasia

A little about us:

Athanasia County can be found within Seidrellia, and ultimately within the Kingdom of Bordweall. The County of Athanasia plans to create and maintain a rich environment where economies may flourish, offering the best of spoils to our people. Though most of our larger cities shall focus on perfecting separate professions, the County will set its eyes upon Art, Architecture and Weapon-smith mastery that will draw on the like-minded to build a well-known destination for trade and commerce. Our ranch shall grow to raise top tier war mounts and horses, so that our people and those offering fair trade might always ride atop a beautiful beast. Through our influence and wealth we plan on offering heavy aid in the Kingdom of Bordweall’s protection, especially in times of war.

Focused Professions: Research & expertise in multiple types of weaponry, flora & fauna studies, armor crafting & research, architecture research & development, mining & jewelry crafting.

Motto: What is hidden comes to light, beware the Scorpion sting - The Lion core is strength, death riding upon swift wings

The Capital - City of Calais

Please pay a visit to the Capital, the inspiring City of Calais. Where entertainment, food and spirits are of plenty and the streets are filled with a healthy trade in fine markets. Our cities come together within these markets to bring the best of the best to those who have the coin. Not a top quality purchaser? Then do not fret if you have little. There shall be jobs a plenty within these walls, where even loyalty earns top coin. Here in Calais we pledge to focus on advancing our architecture to offer unique homes and blueprints to many throughout the lands. Through our close friendships with neighboring cities, the city of Calais will also offer a large safe house regarding military purposes . As we do enjoy safety as well as strength, our guards and militia shall grow to become a force to be feared on the battlefield. Here in the Capital, you will find an abundance of those who wish to learn more. Regardless of choice in professions or trade, I am certain you will find the help you seek. Come one, come all, to the city that shall raise the sky.

Simply the best of regards, Malthyra the Absolute

City of Sakthi

Dear potential citizen, my name is Serafeim Cayetana. I am the mayor for the City of Sakthi. The City of Sakthi is an artisan community where the focus is on learning and producing Art, Architecture, Flora & fauna studies, organic Herbalism, Alchemy, and the advancement of Medicinal arts. We welcome everyone to come and study, explore, trade, and experience our vast variety of herbs for cooking, healing, and recreation.

Sincerely, Count Serafeim Cayetana

City of New Almaden

The City of New Almaden is a city specialized in the forming and reforging of metals mined nearby. Artisans of armor and the tools of war are always welcome and encouraged to set up shop in the city, and those who are more inclined to the artistry of forming mother nature’s treasures, goldsmiths, and jewelers are also welcome. The city and it’s prosperity will be protected by sturdy walls and gates, and an ever vigilant guard who police the street and surrounding roads to find and bring to justice rogues and brigands. I look forward to meeting you in the city. I promise to be welcoming, wise and just.

Best regards, Madame Mayor Victoria Cayetana

City of Eir

Welcome to the City of Eir. Our passion and journey for healing and longevity brings us together. United through healing the unending traumas of a war plagued world is the foundation of our city. Eir provides the best alchemy research facility combining herbalism and use of remedies to aid in healing many afflictions. Our restorative center also provides a sanctuary for anyone looking for peace. Our healers are skilled in the arts of many afflictions but don’t be fooled, if trifled with, a cure is only the reverse of a poison.

Tread carefully, Madame Mayor Isidora

Kan Dredar Stronghold

The fortress of Kan Dredar specializes in the arts and instruments of war. From the production of arms and armor to the training of warriors, the residents of the city should strive to achieve the highest levels of quality. Focusing on military might first and foremost, we shall offer a kindred place for those with a soldier’s heart. To protect the County, our Duchy and our Kingdom will be the highest honor. Of course we welcome all trade and commerce to the stronghold as well. We can guarantee that merchants and travelers will have a safe home and place to sell their goods within our walls.

‘Til we meet again in battle, Baroness Ailyn Cayetana

City of Sunder

Welcome to the City of Sunder, where creative and fine arts will be fostered and displayed for our lovely citizens and many visitors of the city. Sunder will be home to the Sunder Repertory Theatre, as well as art galleries and some distinctive private venues. Also located within our city will be the Athanasia Intelligence Citadel and Athanasia Special Operations Base. With a focus on the secrets in war, we hope you find your place among the acrobats in the dark.

Best Regards, Baroness Morgan Elise Cayetana

3/5/2017 10:38:34 PM #1

I am looking forward to getting this started. Everything is coming together very well and I know our county will be successful!

3/7/2017 8:23:30 AM #2

Good job. I guess this is the place to get athanised. Cool to see the cities when they are formed

3/8/2017 8:16:12 AM #3

This is for families and noble houses, not guilds, counties, etc. that goes in the guild recruitment.

Friend code: 2D42A1

3/12/2017 7:17:53 AM #4

Thanks for the info Roderick Thatcher - much appreciated.

5/29/2017 9:46:05 AM #5

7/26/2017 11:59:33 AM #6

Welcome the City of Eir!

7/27/2017 3:16:37 AM #7

Thank you, Duchess! May the stars shine upon us.