COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Mac user

Hi, Happy New Year!

I see the fund is raising so fast which is quite possible to meet the 2.1M and support the game with Mac and other platforms.

My question is: during the development, in which stage (alpha 1/2, beta 1/2, official launch) will support with Mac if the fund 2.1M is reached.

or change my question in other way: how long will it take to support the game in Mac once the fund 2.1M is reached?

1/3/2017 3:00:38 PM #1

The Stretch goals were only valid till the 31st of December. Which means this game will not have Mac Support.

Coming Soon(tm)

1/3/2017 3:03:11 PM #2

Posted By chipla at 5:00 PM - Tue Jan 03 2017

The Stretch goals were only valid till the 31st of December. Which means this game will not have Mac Support.

At least not at launch.

1/4/2017 6:08:00 AM #3

Didn't notice the stretch goal valid date. Thanks for the answer. It sounds reasonable to me and may be I should consider to buy a new computer at home :)

1/4/2017 6:17:35 AM #4

The reason for the stretch goal end date is to make sure they can come as close to the promised release date for the game as possible. To do so, the company is putting a freeze on the stretch goal additions and focusing on building the game as funded. Further funding between now and game launch will be used towards game development, salaries, and hiring (from what I understand). After launch, if (when) the game is a financial success, they'll likely add in the features we weren't able to fund in time.

1/6/2017 6:24:29 AM #5

Hi again, any suggested/recommended hardware configuration if I am planning to buy a new laptop/desktop for this game?