COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Moving from the old store to the new...

Hello! I've just recently managed to pay off the layaway I had on the count tier from the old store. This may seem a rather silly question, but since my last payment was made several days after the switch to the new store, are there any bonuses I will miss because of this? As I look through the new tiers it seems that some of the packages have non-grayed out options that I thought were already given to me for having taken the old Count tier.

Any information would be appreciated. I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this in. In either regard, I thank you for your attention.

1/5/2017 4:08:11 PM #1

The point of layaway was to lock in your tier and pay it off later,so you can get all the early rewards, so you have the same count pledge and rewards that anyone else have who payed fir it in full without layaway.

1/5/2017 4:23:13 PM #2

I guess the large question for me is do I get to keep the county? I may still buy the $1000 package at a later point, but at the very least the county is a must have. Re-reading previous blog posts, it would appear the answer is yes, but I wanted to confirm.

1/5/2017 4:57:13 PM #3

SBS has acknowledged that the current method of graying out things isn't working that well (in terms of clearly indicating what you have and don't have). I think they plan to fix that in an upcoming Store release, but I'm not sure of the timing.

Hopefully once it's updated, it'll be possible to see which items you still have due to being an early backer.

Avid wiki editor, with a special interest in categories, navboxes, and infoboxes.

1/5/2017 5:32:13 PM #4

Posted By Dakhylan at 5:23 PM - Thu Jan 05 2017

I guess the large question for me is do I get to keep the county? I may still buy the $1000 package at a later point, but at the very least the county is a must have. Re-reading previous blog posts, it would appear the answer is yes, but I wanted to confirm.

Yes. You are now a count, proud liege of your county and (hopefully) beloved hero of your subjects. Nobody is going to take this from you as long as you, your Duke and your kingdom are strong enough to protect your holdings.

1/5/2017 6:22:57 PM #5

The gray-out system was designed for the new system, they haven't calibrated for the old packages. They plan to get around to make the two systems compatible eventually though. Until then know that you got everything the old package promised despite what the gray-out stuff shows.

1/5/2017 6:26:54 PM #6

Might want to look into issues if you plan on upgrading to a different package. The layaway would cover your old one but if you plan on upgrading again to a new style package it might be possible to lose something.