COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Nice Sound Resource for writers, people who can't sleep, or those who need to focus

So I really don't know what I would do without this site. It's absolutely perfect.

There are times I'm writing, be it recruitment threads for the Counts in the Duchy, fanfiction, character backgrounds, or simply writing up a project for college unrelated to CoE (not a lot in my free time has been unrelated to CoE of late tbh) and I just can't seem to concentrate.

If you're like me and you have a hard time focusing when the TV is on in the next room or too much noise is going on outside, this is the perfect resource. I know we have some awesome writers in this community, so I thought I would share this.

I've heard people say this has helped them fall to sleep when they couldn't get their mind to shut up too.

So here, guys: https://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

Great resource if you need to focus on something, or just relax the mind. Hope it helps.

1/9/2017 3:13:35 AM #1

This is great, I didn't even know this was a thing.

Thank you! :)

Friend Code: B8ADDD

1/9/2017 4:00:26 AM #2

Posted By ziggyspots at 9:13 PM - Sun Jan 08 2017

This is great, I didn't even know this was a thing.

Thank you! :)

Glad to help! If this helps just one person, it's worth it. ^^

1/9/2017 4:04:06 AM #3

Nice thanks!

Count Cartagia Vintari- Duchy of Vitalis

1/9/2017 5:26:13 AM #4

Definitely great for writers, but id say that all music does that in various ways. I usually always get my writing inspiration from something random i listen to.

~Blink your eyes just once and see everything in ruins~

1/9/2017 11:09:16 PM #5

Posted By Darknesse at 11:26 PM - Sun Jan 08 2017

Definitely great for writers, but id say that all music does that in various ways. I usually always get my writing inspiration from something random i listen to.

And some people are cool with that. But others tend to get distracted by certain kinds of music. This is something that puts a sound on loop so you can focus. It also offers a white noise option so you can just tune out all distractions around you. It also has multiple kinds of sounds, like for example, say you're writing a scene on a beach. You can grab Irish Coast or Ocean Life to inspire you while you write the scene.

1/9/2017 11:13:58 PM #6

I treat myself to some rain on windows/rain on tent when I can't sleep, works a charm!

Going to move this thread to Tavern.

11/7/2017 12:19:08 AM #7

Been gone some time but I will revive this dead thread in the event it can benefit someone