COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Duchy of Bloodoak County Merger

Disregard

1/12/2017 9:43:00 PM #1

Really cool idea!

1/13/2017 8:35:57 AM #2

Yea. Nice idea. A very different way of dealing with things. Just out of interest, how would you deal with ownership/titles? Obviously if you merge counties then they will become one. Who will be the actual count? And say in the future you have a falling out and feel you can no longer work together how will you split the assets? I'm not sure if we will be able to unmerge counties that we merge at the start [perhaps that's a question for the upcoming Q&A!].

1/13/2017 4:44:08 PM #3

Posted By Pepperpot at 12:35 AM - Fri Jan 13 2017

Yea. Nice idea. A very different way of dealing with things. Just out of interest, how would you deal with ownership/titles? Obviously if you merge counties then they will become one. Who will be the actual count? And say in the future you have a falling out and feel you can no longer work together how will you split the assets? I'm not sure if we will be able to unmerge counties that we merge at the start [perhaps that's a question for the upcoming Q&A!].

1/13/2017 5:46:49 PM #4

Posted By Pepperpot at 02:35 AM - Fri Jan 13 2017

Very good points, I would hope that myself and the other person would come to agreements on what to do before ever reaching a point that would cause us to "split". Don't get me wrong, there's a lot more to learn and discover about this aspect of the game so I won't begin to speculate.

However, I truly feel a partnership be would in my best interest and before making this post I received positive, constructive feedback on this idea. Much like our Duke, I'm a big planner so if we can discuss things and prepare for all outcomes I see no problem there.

And yes I am very excited for this next Q&A!!!

1/16/2017 8:27:42 PM #5

This sounds like a golden opportunity for a Count!

1/20/2017 3:40:14 PM #6

Really, really cool idea.