COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
EP Store Questions

I have a few questions about the EP store:

1. Will current pledge packages as seen in the store change in any way once the EP store launches?

2. Does anyone have a rough estimate on when the EP store will be released?

3. What range of items will the EP store sell?

4. Will all EP store items be available to everyone? Are certain items locked to only people of a certain pack rank such as only merchant pack members being able to buy certain merchant related items?

Thanks a lot!

Owner of the Blue Moon Inn & Tavern, the most grand tavern in all of Elyria. I am a gatherer and merchant by trade, skilled and cunning with the blade. I work with people of all walks of life.

1/13/2017 5:16:34 AM #1
  1. The release of the EP store will not affect the current pledge packages.

2. Nope.

3. The following website will have a list of the items that will be in the store. More stuff will be added. Lastly, the EP cost of the items will most likely change when the store is out:http://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Exposition_Points

4. There is currently no plan of restricted items as far as I currently know.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

1/13/2017 5:17:10 AM #2

I think the last dj said they are suspending it till further notice

1/13/2017 6:05:26 AM #3

Posted By alien891 at 12:17 AM - Fri Jan 13 2017

I think the last dj said they are suspending it till further notice

They are making some changes to the pricing, and will release it to the public once all of the items has been finalized.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

1/14/2017 12:25:54 AM #4

That helped a ton, now I almost feel ready for exposition! Between EP coins and packs my total cost for exposition is $225. I just hope the change in EP prices doesn't jumble up my exposition plans too bad, that link helped a lot.

Owner of the Blue Moon Inn & Tavern, the most grand tavern in all of Elyria. I am a gatherer and merchant by trade, skilled and cunning with the blade. I work with people of all walks of life.

1/16/2017 9:23:13 AM #5

Sorry for putting this questin in the wrong place but it's fairly related and this one looks closed (and i didnt want to start a new topic with this question)

Does anyone know WHEN the current store will close?

Baron Aethelred Steel of Redtopium

1/16/2017 9:31:44 AM #6

Posted By Redsteel at 02:23 AM - Mon Jan 16 2017

Sorry for putting this questin in the wrong place but it's fairly related and this one looks closed (and i didnt want to start a new topic with this question)

Does anyone know WHEN the current store will close?

it is my understanding that the tier store will be open until exposition and the merchandise and EP store will be open until launch.

1/16/2017 9:49:57 AM #7

legend thank you :) I want to start a layaway at the end of the month for the tier store but also want to get a carriage for 2 in a few months (as it has no layaway) so was worried i might not be able to get it if I take too long :( have to save for things IRL

1/16/2017 9:55:24 AM #8

Posted By Redsteel at 02:49 AM - Mon Jan 16 2017

legend thank you :) I want to start a layaway at the end of the month for the tier store but also want to get a carriage for 2 in a few months (as it has no layaway) so was worried i might not be able to get it if I take too long :( have to save for things IRL

i feel your pain. i ended up "treating" myself to a higher tier and more EP than i could afford at the time. it seems i'm not good at budgeting when the hype over powers me haha but good news is ill have it payed off soon, so ill just have to make sure i keep the temptation to upgrade my tier again to a minimum lol just got about 50$ more to go on my astronomer tier then hopefully that is all i will get hahaa

1/16/2017 9:58:19 AM #9

Nice congrats :) Hype is hiting me HARD as well but doing budgetting and working out how to get my wife out of her current job and into what would make her happier is gonna cost $$ but I also want to help CoE even if in a small way and ofcourse don't want to miss out on the tiers =P IRL sucks..... I hate adulting

1/16/2017 10:05:01 AM #10

indeed. i'm just glad that my expenses are still pretty low, besides rent food and car payments/insurance. the rest is "fun money" lol