COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Possibilities

Just found the game and starting to read all the posts and everything that I can. At the moment I have one question, is it possible to start out as a commoner and work your way up to King/Queen in game or is that something that is only purchased as a package deal?

1/14/2017 10:35:56 PM #1

You can work up to become King from the bottom.

It will most likely be very hard though.

Even if you buy the king package, you might get overthrown and not become king again. Or you could die and not be able to be King again due to not having the Story Points to spawn as nobility in your next live.

1/14/2017 10:52:08 PM #2

Welcome to Chronicles of Elyria!

You can work your way up to King/Queen in quite a few different ways. You can achieve any of the ranks/titles in game. You can read about it here:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/6549/DJ-18-Kingdom--Land-Management

It will be under the Claims section.

1/14/2017 11:05:10 PM #3

Welcome to CoE I recommend reading Adam Burrfoot's guide to the Casus Belli system

Casus Belli: An AB Guide

in short, yes you can become king/queen, however you may have to put in a lot of work and time.

Alt text

1/14/2017 11:10:29 PM #4

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. I figured that it would be a lot of work to become King/Queen, if it was possible to do so. I have a feeling this game is going to be a lot of fun and challenging. Something that I've been looking for, for quite some time.

1/14/2017 11:17:14 PM #5

Posted By Driekon at 3:10 PM - Sat Jan 14 2017

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. I figured that it would be a lot of work to become King/Queen, if it was possible to do so. I have a feeling this game is going to be a lot of fun and challenging. Something that I've been looking for, for quite some time.

Fun and challenging is always a great combination. A lot of us here share your same sentiment of finding something that we have been looking for.

I would recommend you check out the Dev journals/Wiki as they have a LOT of information. Or you can always ask here. I feel I learn something nearly every day from the topics/questions that get posted here.

1/15/2017 8:10:34 AM #6

Remember that once you're king, you have to . . . well, be a king. Logistics, politics, intrigue, diplomacy, the whole nine yards. Good luck if that's what you decide to go for, it'll a challenging quest for sure.

Referral Code: 912EC9