COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Looking for a Home

I posted this once, but then realized I posted it in the wrong forum. I've had one reply which I'm very interested in, but I'd like to hear from others before making a decision.

Original Post:

I've been following COE for a while, but I have just decided to get involved with the community. This is not something I typically do with a game that is still in pre-release, but this one has gotten me excited.

I live in the United States, and I plan to play on the NA-East server. I also plan to buy the Mayor pledge package.

A little about me:

I'm currently in my second semester of graduate school. I'm working on an MBA with a specialization in Project Management. I currently have a BSBA in Marketing. I mention this to say that wherever I go, I can help the group with the economic side of the game. Business will also be my main focus as a player.

I'm also a USMC veteran. I do not plan to focus much on the military side of the game, but I can help in this area as well, when needed.

1/15/2017 4:39:56 AM #1

Hey DoubleBlade,

Welcome! Please do take a look around at the various posts and topics of interest. As for finding a home, the Elyrian Directory is a good place to start - as well as looking through this recruitment subforum. See you around :)

1/15/2017 5:13:41 AM #2

Sent you a pm! :)

1/15/2017 5:16:29 AM #3

Sent you a PM with some info.

1/15/2017 9:03:06 AM #4

Here's giving you another option to consider. Will pm momentarily with more information

Referral Code: 2813AC

1/15/2017 9:32:21 AM #5

Hello

1/15/2017 10:25:55 PM #6

Gunna send you a pm

~May Melon be with you~

1/15/2017 11:01:00 PM #7

you should JOIN Apolo kingdom of Kaiors !!! almost all former Military guys !!

1/16/2017 12:09:01 AM #8

If your looking to be on more of the economic side of the game our Helgrim community would love for you to come by and check us out! As for looking for a place to stay county and dutchy wise feel free to come check out Zylphania! I myself am currently looking for someone who is experienced in finances that I could work along side to see my county grow.

Duchy of Zylphania -- Discord

County if Aeilsir -- Discord | Forum

Helgrim Enterprises -- Discord

1/16/2017 1:14:10 AM #9

I would recommend giving the Stormlands a once over if you get the opportunity. Great people and a lot of cool Counts that could use a Mayor.

Here is the link to the Stormlands forum post.

1/16/2017 11:24:27 AM #10

Thanks for all of the responses so far. I'm currently reading to learn as much about the game mechanics as I can so that I can create a plan for my settlement.

1/16/2017 11:26:33 AM #11

Bordweall

1/17/2017 7:44:08 AM #12

Thanks again to everyone who has responded. To those who have, and have sent me pm's, please know that I am not ignoring you. I am taking my time and researching each group to determine where I can be, and receive, the most benefit. Once I'm in, I'm all in.

5/22/2017 5:34:02 PM #13

We would love to have you working with us here in The County of Gal'Ikar! If you have any questions about us, please let me know. :)

(Also, currently in the middle east on "Deployment" with the US Army)

5/22/2017 5:44:28 PM #14

If you want to join a no bs practical County click below mate, drop me a message me if you wish to look further.

I'll be back when I see mechanics

5/22/2017 10:36:24 PM #15

Hoorah Devil! Semper Fi..

8 years active and 4 res myself, last unit 4th MLG HQBN.

Newel County Info! For a listing of our current county structure please visit http://nosleans.com/newel

And our Discord link Here

If you're still looking for a home and/or have any questions please let me know!

*edit BlackSoul566 did you just bump a 5 month old recruitment post? lol