COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
European Kingdom

I've been searching the forums lately to try and find a kingdom to pledge to. I've been a backer since I found COE on kickstarter but wanted to wait until people were more solidified in what they were doing before I jumped in. So far most kingdoms are going to be on American servers. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of a European kingdom, one that I may be able to pledge to as I would very much like to be a Baron and protect a kingdoms boarders. I'm English so a European server is a must due to the time differences.

Thanks for any help you can give me everyone :)

alt text

1/15/2017 1:36:14 PM #1

Yes Emery has made a very easy overview on the kingdoms and Duchies

Kingdom List

For a more in-depth look at groups, guilds, counties and what-not, you should check out the

Elyrian Directory

Alt text

1/15/2017 1:41:48 PM #2

1/15/2017 3:38:30 PM #3

I would recommend the Kingdom of Arkadia, one of the two major kingdoms on the european server. https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/7643/eu-kingdom-of-arkadia

We're a multinational community so english will be the prime language.

1/15/2017 4:22:38 PM #4

Thanks for the replies I'll definitely be having a look :)

alt text

1/15/2017 7:59:59 PM #5

Ill also be having a look :) Be nice to find a home on the same (ish) timezone as myself!

Aiming to play on the EU server.

If you live by the sword you will die by the sword.

If you are a UK player based in the Southwest be good to hear from you - we need to form friends now.

1/15/2017 8:34:26 PM #6

Hey syther101,

we from Arkadia would welcome you to join us.

/// I just saw that Saap already mentioned us. Good job Saap.

1/15/2017 9:05:43 PM #7

I'm pleased to welcome Syther101 into Nirath.

Coming Soon(tm)

1/15/2017 10:39:35 PM #8

2 EU kingdoms?

There are 4. Arkadia isn't king backed but has enough dukes to be feasible.

Boulder isnt active on the forums yet but is a king.

Tryggr is a viking themed kingdom with a backdrop of the "cold mountains of the north"

Nirath is a demon cult / religious themed kingdom with a backdrop of the desert.

Three of the above have significant following. The exception is Boulder.

1/16/2017 4:34:31 PM #9

You made your decision in 4 hours? Wow! The Kingdom of Nirath really must be something. That or they're using some sort of dark magic. ;P

1/16/2017 5:02:07 PM #10

Posted By Pepperpot at 4:34 PM - Mon Jan 16 2017

You made your decision in 4 hours? Wow! The Kingdom of Nirath really must be something. That or they're using some sort of dark magic. ;P

Why not both?

Coming Soon(tm)