COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Is there a ward pledge pack?

I was just wondering if there was a warder pledge? I would like to pledge but I really don't want to start the game with a house and titles kinda takes away from the game for me. I like to start at 0 and work my way up.

1/15/2017 3:20:13 PM #1

Yes it's called "Elyrian" in the store, it's the first pledge. Click on the shop button and the pledge is top left, there are also 2 more afterwards which do not give you any titles or houses or much of anything.

1/15/2017 3:21:45 PM #2

Really the first 3 packs are basically wards. You don't get a family name until Bloodlines. Although in reality, none of the packs force you to be a ward, you can just as easily spawn into an NPC family with one of those packs, or spawn in as a ward if you pick a higher pack and forgo your custom surname.

1/15/2017 3:22:46 PM #3

Any of the tiers that don't come with a title or with EP are good for those who want to be wards and work up from nothing, (that's Elyrian to Founder).

If you want the Alpha access tiers you can always give up your titles and houses and land if you decide to start with nothing.

Coming Soon(tm)

1/16/2017 12:52:22 PM #4

My bad I mean is there a higher $ amount that I can pledge and stay a warder what I was trying to ask

1/16/2017 12:57:07 PM #5

Posted By Neverending at 1:52 PM - Mon Jan 16 2017

My bad I mean is there a higher $ amount that I can pledge and stay a warder what I was trying to ask

Yes, you can spend in every Tier and hand in your title reward when it comes to land selection. Dunno what you will get for handing in your title though.

1/16/2017 12:57:08 PM #6

You can pledge at the higher amounts and simply trade in any titles or not claim the rewards. There is always the option to start out with nothing, it is just that you will be missing out on a lot of the value of the higher tiers.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.