COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Early experiences on Youtube ?

As someone who unfortunately couldn't pledge any high amount of money, but still loves the game in and out, I would love to see Lets play or Video series about the early stages (prologue, KoE/MUD, Expo)

does anybody know of someone who will be uploading these kinds of videos ?

1/15/2017 11:33:22 PM #1

Many of those experiences will be under NDA when they are starting so no such videos will be available. I know many people are planning on releasing videos when the NDAs are lifted but at that point you might well be able to get your hands on them yourself.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

1/15/2017 11:43:24 PM #2

Like VR said, its unlikely anything will be uploaded for the masses to view because of the NDA.

That said, it would be cool if maybe SBS held a contest for some of the early access players to send in their footage and intro videos to be used, and then SBS could pick one of theirs to be released to the public.

1/16/2017 12:24:16 AM #3

You will likely see one. It will be the one person who ignores the NDA and ends up banned because it is streamed with his character.

Happens nearly everytime. Other than that your best chance would be to save up or put one of the pledges on Layaway :)

1/16/2017 12:39:40 AM #4

The best you might be able to ask for is for people to post screenies and tell stories from their time of playing.

1/16/2017 1:18:30 AM #5

The game is still in very early pre-alpha development so it will be quite a while before we will see something playable. The developers themselves will show scenes from the game when progess is made I'm sure. They will probably show footage on twitch as well. When the developers officially lift the NDA there will be enough people streaming and making videos, don't worry!

Life is too short to play bad games.