COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
From 0 to hero.

Hi, i'm looking for people who are gonna start alone without ep or any kind of help from packages. My idea isa to join together and build a town from scratch, it could be sort of merchant republic where the most powerful players can be elected for mayor and other positions from all the landowners. Adventurers and soldiers are welcome too since we can exchange crafting products/money from your services.

Edit: Forgot to mention i'm EU.

1/23/2017 11:44:31 AM #1

You can try joining the kingdom of Nirath. Counts and Dukes surely will help you with that project

1/27/2017 9:24:33 AM #2

I think Midgar, a town in Nirath had a similar idea of building a town from scratch. But that was a few months ago and their leader pledged a fair bit higher in the meantime. However, there's a splinter group called The Familia, who maintain this original goal.

Alt text

1/27/2017 10:06:57 AM #3

Well if you group with a group without pledges it will be very hard at first. you cant just go and build a town in the kings land without his permission. Your best bet is get a group and explore a lot. if you find a suitable place far from the other kingdoms it may be possible. You will still need lots of crafters tough.

1/27/2017 10:53:46 AM #4

This would be a very tough and long project, but I think in a few years time it would be cool to look back on and appreciate what you've built.

First thing you should do is join or create a group, like you're doing now, and then find a noble sponsor who'll grant you the lands at a subsedised cost to build on. Then you'll just need to build up the wealth and various skills in architecture, masonry, resource gathering etc between you to begin building, and try to attract other players and NPCs to come and settle in your new buildings.

2/17/2017 10:51:03 AM #5

It's lovely a project that want to start indipendently, you can find a NPC kingdom and try to grow there, or if you like the rules of an already established kingdom you can go with them!

I've no big pledge already... just the game!

2/17/2017 1:18:00 PM #6

If your planned skill sets include deviant skills, bardic (investigation) military and crafting, click the text below my banner. There may be an opportunity there ;)