COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
$10 credit in store - how do I use it?

Hi,

I just tried getting another spark etc, but noticed the store is failing to use the $10 credit I have listed.

Am I missing something?

It's just Recruit a Friend credit.

1/25/2017 12:42:18 PM #1

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Actually, clearing your cache might help the problem, also, I have a hunch that Xsolla will only use your credit if you are buying more than what that credit is worth, so maybe try and buy $25 and then it'll show up?

Only guessing, but I'm basing it on my own transactions, two of which had store credit on them, and both of which subtracted the store credit automatically leaving me with my actual payment.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

1/25/2017 12:50:06 PM #2

Was that store credit or merchandise credit Lorenzw? I can work out how to apply merchandise credit but the store credit is a mystery, Perhaps the store credit showed up later in the process, do you remember the first time you saw it was reducing your payment?

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

1/25/2017 4:20:09 PM #3

Thanks both.

I tested a transaction for merchandise ie a spark and 100 EP. The recruit a friend credit wasn't used and is still there.

I dont think I've had issues with it previously but that credit would have appeared in the last few days.

1/25/2017 11:14:50 PM #4

Any other ideas? Live bug perhaps?

1/26/2017 9:22:56 AM #5

i can confirm this happening to me as well the $5 i have is not applying to any purcahses

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

2/5/2017 6:40:36 PM #6

spoke to catori regarding this issue after Q&A...

i asked if we still got IP from reporting bugs and if they knew about this bug with the store not applying credit...

her reply was a simple "Yes"

not sure if thats yes to both or yes they know about the bug or yes they still doling out IP...

very confused boy...

also checked again and still cant apply my credit to any purcahses.

why we wait any one else able to replicate this issues?

What Browser are you useing? IE,Firefox,Crome ??

have u trired applying to layway?

I using Crome

I have tried useing it on Expo points not Laway is i dont have any laway items

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X