COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Kickstarter Account Link Failure

Thus far I have not been able to link my Kickstarter account with my Elyria account. My twin brother pointed out that I should have received an email, which I remember using when first making my Elyria account, but it has not linked. I have asked for assistance on this for a few times before but just thought it was linked with your store bugs that you guys recently fixed. Any help I can get on this would be great.

-Cirdan13 / qblake13

1/28/2017 3:46:30 PM #1

I'm actually having the same issue. I too would appreciate any help that you could give me. Thanks in advance.

2/18/2017 1:53:04 PM #2

Same here. I sent an email to [email protected], but i did not received any answer yet. I hope i did not pay for nothing.

42760F : Use this referral code, and you may get some cookies. Later. One day. Maybe.

2/18/2017 2:28:40 PM #3

Goto your Account Management page and follow the Influence link - if your account was successfully linked, you'll see a Kickstarter Influence Award.

2/18/2017 4:21:36 PM #4

Same issue here. I have sent multiple emails to the support group with no response. The customer service is severely lacking!

GrumpyPants Ranger - Discovery Council The Burning Peregrine Society

2/23/2017 4:34:04 PM #5

I need to link my Kick starter account so that i can upgrade from the Beastmasters to the founders but i cannot. I need help with this issue.