COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Can't use store credit for purchase

So, I have $10 of credit that shows as credit in the store that I bought during the kickstarter. I also have $50 of credit from being a kickstarter baron, it's invisible but does show up and can be applied when I check out in the store. However, while I can use the $50 I cannot use the $10 which does show up in the store, I can only use up to $50, and it becomes invalid when I go above that.

How can I apply both credits towards my next purchase?

1/28/2017 8:20:07 AM #1

I have the same issue with $10 of credit from referrals I can't use. Just wasn't in a rush to fix it yet as I know the team are busy :)

1/30/2017 11:00:32 PM #2

Still have the same issue, anyone know of a fix for this? I want to spend some more money but don't want to waste $10 of credit so can't make the purchase till I can.

2/10/2017 5:33:54 PM #3

Hey guys,

Thanks for letting us know. I've forwarded the information on to ZRO and we're looking into it.

Jasta, the $50 Merchandise Credit should only be usable on merchandise, and will only become listed if you add merchandise to your cart, however your $10.00 store credit should be usable at any time.

Thanks for letting us know, we'll get back to you when we know what the issue is. Your account looks clean of issues otherwise, so we're not immediately sure why you can't use your store credit.

2/11/2017 11:59:22 PM #4

Thank you, it works now, previously the store credit did not show up as an option to spend, but it does now. Just spent my credit and some additional cash to buy a large EP pack. Will be set for exposition now

2/12/2017 12:22:09 AM #5

Marking Resolved and closing.