COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Availability of "Coat of Arms" colours and sigils?

Hi all!

So I'm brand new to the Forums, though I've been following CoE for a very long time. At the moment, I'm hmming and hawing between the Pledge Packages.

I really want something from the Gentry tier, mainly because I really want to be able to start with my own surname and coat of arms. My main question is this: how different are the available varieties of colours and sigils available for the coals of arms for each package?

The other bonuses from higher tiers aren't something I'm hugely interested in, such as the Ursaphant - I really like earning in-game rewards as opposed to just getting them. Is there anywhere we can see the difference between the sigils and colours, or are they still in development?

If the "Bloodline" pack basically just has three or four colours, sigils and materials, whereas the "Proprietor" pack has hundreds of each, I'll definitely be springing for the latter.

(My apologies if this has been discussed in the forums before - I made a search and was unable to find it)

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

1/28/2017 1:49:49 PM #1

As of now we don't have an answer for that unfortunately. If that's a major factor, I suggest waiting for now, or getting the lower level pledge and upgrading later should you find out it's advantageous for your plans.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

1/28/2017 2:00:23 PM #2

You know what? I completely forgot that upgrading at a later stage was an option. I think I might spring for Settler and upgrade later if needs be, you're right. I'm so looking forward to seeing what the family customisation options are.

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

1/28/2017 2:12:46 PM #3

Welcome to the party.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

2/2/2017 12:19:03 AM #4

I believe it is setup that all the coat of arms are the same, except that counts have an aditional element that identifies their supporters ( barons and mayors) and that a duke has a helm element and count supporters. And king shows their duke supporters as well as a crown on their coat of arms.

As for variety, i think they will be customizable coat of arms. If you ever played war of the roses, they had a very cool coat of arms customizer, so i think there will be alot of combinations. I myself hope to recreate my family creast in some manner

2/6/2017 7:26:28 PM #5

Barons get more colors, counts and dukes both get get more colors, more sigil, a helm on top of their heraldics, their name on banners and mantle wich is the drapery you see tied to the helm in @primus dedumo signature, and the king gets a session with the team to design one wich might not be possible with the CoA maker we'll have access to,

source: the kickstarter reward list,