COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Bloodline Member

I just upgraded to the Bloodline member of the Gentry. The description of the Bloodline abilities is kind of vague. Anyone out there happen to know where they fit in the gentry line of play. Humbly Nicademus

Nicademus

1/29/2017 4:52:57 PM #1

Bloodline isn't really a gentry.

This is one of the most basic tiers for the game and basically does just enough to let you play and not be a ward of the state, should you choose.

You DO get exposition access though, so that's good!

1/29/2017 5:08:17 PM #2

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. I'm quite sure by the time the game goes into production I'll be higher up the ladder.

Nicademus

1/29/2017 5:52:26 PM #3

Posted By Kayadine at 08:52 AM - Sun Jan 29 2017

This is one of the most basic tiers for the game and basically does just enough to let you play and not be a ward of the state, should you choose.

Bloodline is gentry. Nearly the very definition of gentry; someone who is not of noble birth but well-bred and worthy of a coat of arms. Bloodline contributors get early access to the game to help "flesh it out" a bit more and have 100 EP they can use to purchase land or other items to help establish their family's roots in the kingdom.

1/29/2017 6:01:19 PM #4

Posted By Teland at 11:52 AM - Sun Jan 29 2017

Posted By Kayadine at 08:52 AM - Sun Jan 29 2017

Bloodline is gentry. Nearly the very definition of gentry; someone who is not of noble birth but well-bred and worthy of a coat of arms. Bloodline contributors get early access to the game to help "flesh it out" a bit more and have 100 EP they can use to purchase land or other items to help establish their family's roots in the kingdom.

If you use the EP to buy land, you would be the very definition of landed gentry.

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

1/30/2017 7:52:34 PM #5

tks for all of the input guys n gals. Appreciate the input. Nicademus

Nicademus