COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
hide your guild?

Is it possible to join a guild, and no one ever knowing you are part of that guild? (except people in the same guild),

like if someone is in an assassins guild, they wouldn't want people to know the guild you are part of.

I understand that people can learn stuff, but as long as i dont tell the guilds name, they wont know it? o_O?

Help me, i'm lost

2/2/2017 7:46:05 PM #1

Sure.

Just do it all exclusively outside of the game.

2/2/2017 7:52:41 PM #2

^ what Vucar said would be the easiest method. Use forums/discord to communicate, use dead drops to deliver proof of assassination/pay etc. Like the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion.

If you're a roleplaying assassin guild and don't want to use third person, then again I would reference Oblivion and have a 'Listener' type character, make them the only person in the guild to know everyone's identity and they can arrange things, without any other members knowing who's who.

2/2/2017 8:38:45 PM #3

yeah, thats smart. thanks

Help me, i'm lost

2/2/2017 9:00:35 PM #4

I believe there won't be such things a assassins guild, will most probably only be groups of people with no actual guild game mechs, well unless you are in an evil place cause what makes you a guild is registering to the count or local aristocrat (can't remember wich), and registering your thief/assassin/deviant guild to the authorities is quite dumb hahahaha. my best advice to you if you want to hide your guild is to not be registered as a guild just act as a group of people and use normal houses as your bases maybe dig a hiden dungeon but do not register it as ''guildhall of the baddies'' :P