COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Unable to use store credit in Merchandise Store

Hi,

I have a decent amount of store credit on my account that I want to spend on EP in the Merchandise Store. After heading to the checkout, on the screen where I am supposed to be given the option to select store credit and enter my address details, the option to select store credit is missing. I entered my address details and went to the next screen but the option wasn't there either. In the Pledge Package tab of the store, I tested the checkout to see if the option to select store credit was available and it was.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, and the option is missing regardless. I understand the store is still being worked on, if anybody can shed some light here it would be appreciated. Cheers.

R.

2/3/2017 6:33:04 PM #1

I have the same issue, made a post of it over a week ago https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/16574/cant-use-store-credit-for-purchase

No response yet, also sent a email to support last week, no response from that either. Havn't seen any devs in this forum for a while, they might be working on something else.

2/9/2017 11:46:32 AM #2

Same issue. Tried again today. The devs are busy though. I'd rather they focussed on the game and the event for now than got sidetracked. Lots of time left eh :)

2/10/2017 5:38:31 PM #3

ZRO is looking into it. We'll get it resolved ASAP. If you have store credit showing, you should be able to spend it.

2/10/2017 6:08:22 PM #4

Your store credit is now usable to purchase EP. You should be good to go now.

2/11/2017 9:16:45 AM #5

Looks like the option to use it now displays. Many thanks ;)

2/12/2017 1:59:53 AM #6

I was one of the winnners for the Twitter contest... is there any timeline of when I can shove that store credit into my layaway? :D

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

2/13/2017 10:12:25 PM #7

Posted By Caspian at 03:38 AM - Sat Feb 11 2017

Your store credit is now usable to purchase EP. You should be good to go now.

Appreciate the help, I have successfully purchased the EP with my store credit. Cheers.

R