COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Want to Verify Backer Tier

Hello, during the kickstarter I bought the early bird Founder Pack ($90) and I am aware that there has been a change with the tiers since then. However, I believe I am currently listed as Tier 1 at least in my profile account, but as I understand it Founder should be Tier 3. Is there some error or is this correct?

EDIT: And after making this post it seems I have the tier 0 border, whereas if I go to my profile page I have a tier 1 border. What is going on?

2/3/2017 7:48:54 PM #1

i dont think founder is tier 3 first of all, i have 90 of 125$ paid off for my blood line tier and im tier 1,

Currently you dont seem to have a tier at all, and that makes it look like you haven't purchased any package, if you have id send a message to support and get that dealt with.

Alt text - can be left blank

2/3/2017 7:58:20 PM #2

Like StrawHat said, Make sure your purchase (from kickstarter) is linked to your account or nothing will show up.

And Strawhat, it is my understanding that your "Tier" dose not change until you have fully payed off your layaway (I am in the same boat as you, paying off bloodline and listed as "Tier 1" until it is done).

2/3/2017 8:04:17 PM #3

Posted By Rhyin Arcwolf at 11:58 AM - Fri Feb 03 2017

Like StrawHat said, Make sure your purchase (from kickstarter) is linked to your account or nothing will show up.

And Strawhat, it is my understanding that your "Tier" dose not change until you have fully payed off your layaway (I am in the same boat as you, paying off bloodline and listed as "Tier 1" until it is done).

i see i didnt know that i thought it was based off influence, do you know what tier a payed off bloodline is?

Alt text - can be left blank

2/3/2017 8:04:25 PM #4

Sounds like you haven't linked your account. Check your emails, go through the Kickstarter/CoE linking process, and if still nothing shows on the site then your best bet is to contact CIG support and they'll fix it.

2/3/2017 8:13:57 PM #5

Posted By Barghest at 3:04 PM - Fri Feb 03 2017

Sounds like you haven't linked your account. Check your emails, go through the Kickstarter/CoE linking process, and if still nothing shows on the site then your best bet is to contact CIG support and they'll fix it.

This was exactly the issue, thank you. I had forgotten about the email giving the code, and have now used it and as you can see to the left, all is well. Lastly, am I to understand that Tier 2 is in fact the Founder title? I would have thought it was Tier 3 since it is preceded by the Elyrian and Pioneer titles, which I would assume are Tiers 1 and 2 respectively, with Tier 0 being given to those who have not backed at all. Unless Elyrians are also considered Tier 0 and Pioneers are Tier 1? Also, on my profile page it still shows me as Tier 1, but I assume this is something to do with the backend and I will see if this changes in a few hours.

2/3/2017 8:38:24 PM #6

Posted By Ptah at 8:13 PM - Fri Feb 03 2017

Posted By Barghest at 3:04 PM - Fri Feb 03 2017

This was exactly the issue, thank you. I had forgotten about the email giving the code, and have now used it and as you can see to the left, all is well. Lastly, am I to understand that Tier 2 is in fact the Founder title? I would have thought it was Tier 3 since it is preceded by the Elyrian and Pioneer titles, which I would assume are Tiers 1 and 2 respectively, with Tier 0 being given to those who have not backed at all. Unless Elyrians are also considered Tier 0 and Pioneers are Tier 1? Also, on my profile page it still shows me as Tier 1, but I assume this is something to do with the backend and I will see if this changes in a few hours.

Your tier is based off of your total spent/total IP, I think because you got Early Bird you haven't spent quite enough to reach Tier 3 (not that it matters, it's just a number next to your portrait), if you were to spend $10 more to make your total spent the same as the non-early bird I imagine you'd be changed to Tier 3, but don't take my word on that.

Like I say, it doesn't mean anything, and I believe tiers will be changing soon anyway to represent the new system they have.