COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Royal Architect at your service

Greetings! My name is Greykhan and I have been watching this game for some time. It took me some time to realize at least basics of complex game mechanisms and organizational setup of future kingdoms. And more I learnt more I got interested. Very interested. And after reading various details about the future gameplay I got a clear vision how I wanna enjoy Chronicles of Elyria.

My plan is to role-play a profession of architect in the game. It will require lot of training and experience before mastering that profession. But being an architect will be a very satisfying. What can be better than seeing a finished inn, store or cathedral which has been built using my plans. I will start offering my services to smaller towns and keeps but as my skills will grow, I will design new buildings for a whole kingdom, designing critical civil and military structures.

My ultimate goal in the game is to create an Institute of Royal Architect who will lead a group of architects, engineers, builders and traders. The Institute will cover building constructions end to end. Starting with designing per investor's requirements, engineering and constructing, ensuring required resources, and handing over the final building to the investor.

My interest is to run these activities within one kingdom only. I need the feeling that my work will make our kingdom, our home, better. I wanna serve to the kingdom. Not for a profit, but for glory of the kingdom.

What am I looking for? I'm looking for a noble patron from EU SERVER whom I can serve and offer my services. I'm looking for an enlightened baron, count or duke who understands and supports an importance of growing towns and cities. And who needs an experienced person for planning and organizing it. Please let me know if any of you reads this. I will be your great asset helping you with your hard job to grow and prosper your land.

Who am I in RL? I'm 38 years old from Czech Republic. I have deep experience from multiple MMOs - mostly RPG and Survival. I have proven leadership skills - driving an international team in large IT company. Additionally I have been successfully leading a 120+ members guild in Stalker Online and Elder Scrolls Online MMOs for several years. I have tons of experience of constructing and designing settlements from 7 Days to Die and ARK. And I'm rebuilding my own house in real life, if that helps as a reference.

So the last call to the noble leader from EU SERVER - my skills are at your service. Let me help you with your greatness!

2/10/2017 7:54:33 PM #1

You are welcome to join my county and duchy if you wish. We have plenty of projects in need of an architect, and a planned university where your institute of architecture could fit in perfectly :)

House Storm

2/10/2017 11:20:17 PM #2

welcome to join my county in Tryggr. We are a viking focused kingdom with many members. We will greatly need the services of an architect

discord

2/12/2017 11:08:58 AM #3

@Bailey1990, thank you a lot for your invite. I finally decided to join the Kingdom of Nirath and I will live in a city of Wenport. But I will remember to visit your beautiful viking kingdom one day.