COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
How to create a town?

Hello everyone! I was just wondering how one would go about creating a city/town. I see a lot of awesome posts in the other Guild forum about creating towns and kingdoms, which I want to be a part of!

So my question is do you need to buy a count/countess pack from the shop to build your own city/town, or can you do it from scratch without such a title? Thanks!

2/19/2017 10:45:03 PM #1

there's probably towns already in the beginning for us but later on its up to us if they fall or not. i suppose how to create one is probably to have an certain amount of people living there and certain building built, i think it was one of the dev journals or some stream that talked about that. look it up :D

2/19/2017 10:59:36 PM #2

it depend on what you want to build...do you want to start with a hamlet?...or something bigger?...if you do chose to purchase the count package you get a county, which includes multiple towns...if you only want to run just one you may be happier just getting the mayor/baron package...I would look into what it is you want to do a little deeper before you lay your money down...there is lots of information on both the forums and the wiki site that can help you find which exact one fits what you want to do...hope that helps.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

2/19/2017 11:01:28 PM #3

You can create your own town if you meet the requierements.

Hamlet: 3 Parcels; 10 people; Well Village: 9 Parcels; 25 people; Tavern Town: 25 parcels; 75 people; Town Hall City: 49 parcels; 150 people; Courthouse Capital: 81 parcels; 250 people; Monument

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/6549/dj-18-kingdom-land-management

If you choose to purshase a package, you won't be abale to build your town, you'll choose beetwen the existing ones.