COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Buying Pledge & Exposition Access

So I haven't buy the pledge, and I think i found out something interesting where I can save few bucks

Here is what is in my mind: To join Exposition I need to pledge at bloodline level, but what I have read in official wiki it stated "Exposition is an early access period of 3 months before the launch, such access is guaranteed for anyone with more than 1,200 Total Influence and 100 spendable EP.[1]"

So here I'm thinking, but lets take this formula "Total Influence is equal to ($$ spent + store credit earned) x 10."

I decide to buy Founder at 100$ which will give me 1000 Total Influence I decide to buy carriage for two at 30$ which will give me 300 Total Influence and ability to gift a basic game to my friend I decide to buy EP at 10$ which will give me 100 Influence point + 100 EP to spend Total = $140/1400 + 100EP

The pros is: - I can gift an extra CoE to my friend - I save 15 bux (if buying bloodline level $125, i get 1250+100EP but if I buy carriage for two become $155 and 1550+100EP) - We can use carriage to travel whole world!

The cons is: - My friend that use carriage for two code will not be able to play with me in exposition and need to wait launch access - I can't choose my custom surname - I will not be able to received cool title and forum badges (founder badges also cool!)

If anybody can clear this things up for me it would be nice, either is allowed or possible to do that (Sorry if I'm cheap!)

EDIT 1: it is not $145 it suppose to be $140

2/24/2017 6:00:39 AM #1

Not as cheap as the person looking for a copy for free ;)

It seems like a solid plan. I'm just not sure about the "access is guaranteed for anyone with more than 1200 total influence and 100 spendable EP". I hadn't heard of this before, and things can and will change prior to full launch. It's possible this will work fine. It's also possible the rules will change and this won't be enough. So I'd say do what you like, just be ready in case things don't go the way you want.

Death is just another path, one we all must take

Friend Code: C8DF9C

2/24/2017 6:41:30 AM #2

He's right about the access, but that access will be at the end of Exposition, so if you want to have full access you'll need to buy Bloodline or higher.

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.