COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Era of our ways

Out of curiousity what kind of era or theme or culture would you like to create or be inspired by/based on? EG: neolithic, roman, gothic, steampunk, amazonian tribe, high elf, mongols.

Personally If I lived in a city or settlement I might hope to create something greek in feel. Otherwise if i was travelling or on the outskirts maybe something more tribal so I could survive on little. Of course I dont know what the limits are in how we can shape society but yeh.

2/24/2017 11:30:57 AM #1

Renaissance - still has a lot of fun medieval styles but with great architecture, art and literature, scientific and technological advancement, basic firearms, the first steps into the golden age of exploration etc etc. :)

6/19/2017 9:08:39 AM #2

I'd love to do help make one of the tribes more Elvish as we go along, or something like that. It'd probably start off very Celt-inspired.

6/19/2017 11:59:20 AM #3

I want a underworld city. This would fit into my ideal gaming experience. Even if I got to play a beardlessdwarf. Rather be a underground elf type, maybe I can have a underground swamp. But overall doesn't really matter, will make any of the tribes work. Just like to know what tribe and biome we will have. Would like to make my plans on how my settlement will be setup. Cannot wait to get into koe and mudelyria at the moment.

Renaissance type of course.

6/19/2017 1:00:55 PM #4

Ancient or Feudal Japan