COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
dungeons

are they still a thing i know that they are super risky and its almost suicide to go into one at least that what it was like but now it doesn't even seem like they will be adding them. i know that this is supposed to be a player driven game but how is someone supposed to become a hero that slayed a great beast if there inst a lair with a great beast in it

i really love this game with or without dungeons

2/25/2017 8:02:10 AM #1

hmmm I haven't seen anywhere where they said that there wouldn't be dungeons, also the last time I heard about it with the tunneling stretch goal we'll probably be able to build our own dungeons

2/25/2017 8:17:42 AM #2

there was concept art of dungeons being a thing

2/25/2017 9:22:53 AM #3

There will be dungeons. Confirmed.

Many will be occupied by players. Some will be deviants so expect criminal groups using traps, guards and crime!

In other cases there will be specials. Rare creatures have been hinted at. As have talents. There's every chance at some stage rumor will spread of a Vampire den or a Lich lair. You'll be wanting a strong confident party!

There will be banks and rare artifacts too. Both you can expect to be heavily defended.

The wealthier the player, the greater lengths they will go to.

Of course crime doesnt pay. You get caught and you lose a lot more than just spark time! However there will be those who have unlawful talents or life a life of crime that you could lawfully hunt.

There may be rivals you could lawfully oppose too..

2/25/2017 9:28:46 AM #4

Also there are world bosses so not so unlikely that some will be in dungeon like places

2/27/2017 2:50:55 AM #5