COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
Jobs

Hey gamers,

I was wondering what jobs or skills you'll be learning and why.

10165D

2/25/2017 10:25:21 PM #1

Hello Araborn!

It's pretty tough deciding on the jobs and skills if I may say so. So many to choose and not to mentioning the developers encourage cross training.

Personally I have one particular image of a Ranged Survivalist. Perhaps with some of these skills: Bow/Crossbow, Animal Taming, Cooking & Alchemy, Herbalism, Tracking/Cartography, Mob Hunter. Perhaps dabble in professions lightly that will tier 1 process my animal killings.

BUMP! This post everyone and leave your idea!

"...When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home." ~Chief Tecumseh

3/15/2017 10:49:21 AM #2

Posted By Landsraad at 12:25 PM - Sat Feb 25 2017

Hello Araborn!

It's pretty tough deciding on the jobs and skills if I may say so. So many to choose and not to mentioning the developers encourage cross training.

Personally I have one particular image of a Ranged Survivalist. Perhaps with some of these skills: Bow/Crossbow, Animal Taming, Cooking & Alchemy, Herbalism, Tracking/Cartography, Mob Hunter. Perhaps dabble in professions lightly that will tier 1 process my animal killings.

BUMP! This post everyone and leave your idea!

You've just listed everything I was hoping to be, for the most part. I just would've replaced "Mob hunter" with "Linguistics expert".

Gonna' be trying to live as a nomadic Cartographer.

3/16/2017 9:40:00 AM #3

For me it'll be skills related to scribing and management, as those will be required for the organisation I hope to lead.

Maybe some tinkering if my plans and ambitions leave me enough time for a hobby.

Alt text

3/20/2017 5:49:11 PM #4

I'm thinking farmer, and maybe part-time chef at the local tavern. RP'd as mostly a pacifist who secretly trains "insert weapon of choice" by night.

So by the time s$&@ really hits in the kingdom, he's going to be quite the combatant.

Or just a severe lesson to that person that thought he'd steal my carrots one too many times ;)

First time I'll assume you were starving and really needed that carrot.

Two times I'm keeping tabs on you.

Three times, and you messed with the wrong farmer if you came alone.

Friend Code: B88A39

3/27/2017 7:23:49 PM #5

I think with the potential for the map being so large a big part of the community will be pulled to the adventurer/cartographer careers. That was my first choice but I'm starting to think a sailor would be a cool job to have. If ships aren't available at the start maybe just a fisherman. Anything that has to do with the sea basically.

3/27/2017 7:33:51 PM #6

Architect because I want to build things that will be seen for years of playing this game.

3/27/2017 7:36:01 PM #7

Alchemist/Chemist.

3/27/2017 7:41:17 PM #8

Probably Explorer with a mix of range/survival/2handed.

3/27/2017 9:48:18 PM #9

alchemy and i plan to make poisons that only i know how to cure, its gonna cost you though

4/2/2017 3:48:29 PM #10

I don't know yet. But I will probably be a Tinkerer who will travel through the whole world.

Not my Title but my Actions tell who I am...

4/9/2017 6:07:12 PM #11

Kingdom politician representating the rights and concerns of the citizens, fighting for laws on the senate floor

4/21/2017 2:59:48 PM #12

I'm hoping to be a blacksmith and than maybe tinker with leatherwork that way no matter what type of Adventurer you are wether heavy or light I could be your go to guy

4/21/2017 5:26:39 PM #13

Initially considering a Farmer/Rancher, everyone needs to eat and will need mounts. Also work on Fletching/bow making for use in defending my farm.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

4/22/2017 12:58:48 AM #14

Blacksmithing, a plain and simple existence.

4/22/2017 1:35:44 AM #15

I'll be a baron, so my main focus will be on combat, but I'll also work on scribing and cartography in order to make my job easier.

The cartography will mainly be county-scale maps or cave maps. For tactical purposes as well as keeping track of patrol routes.