COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Did I Lose My Title?

I feel like this question must have been asked elsewhere, but I can't for the life of me find the answer.

During the Kickstarter, I purchased the Count package. After the store transition a few months back, my equivalent package is now "Magistrate", which only offers a Barony title. I'm assuming I've been grandfathered into the position, but I wanted to make sure.

3/1/2017 7:10:37 PM #1

Go to the courtier pledge for a sec and click view, find the count title perk inside of the pledge and it should be grey indicating that you already own it.

If it says you do not have the county pledge it may be faster to email SBS thru their support email found in the contact section.

I don't know anymore.

3/1/2017 7:19:03 PM #2

As Wicked quite rightly said, you're covered.

The short version: The old tiers aren't for sale any more, which is why you don't see them listed. Whatever you purchased you still have so don't worry :)

3/1/2017 7:21:31 PM #3

Now that makes me worried because Duke isn't greyed out on the 'Royal' tier for me...

Coming Soon(tm)

3/1/2017 7:35:20 PM #4

Posted By chipla at 2:21 PM - Wed Mar 01 2017

Now that makes me worried because Duke isn't greyed out on the 'Royal' tier for me...

There may be a bug that isn't recognizing the link between the new and old pledge tiers for some people. I'm not sure how else you can check unfortunately.

Edit: if you go to influence on your profile page, it tracks when you purchased your tier so SBS can use that to restore your duke tier if something is wrong as well.

I don't know anymore.

3/1/2017 7:39:03 PM #5

I'm not sure if that's how the shop works. I think grayed out text indicates items from packages below the current one you're viewing, not items that you, on your account, own.

All the same, viewing the Courtier package does not show the Count title as gray for me. Could anyone else verify how this process works? I'm sure a lot of people would be upset to find that they've lost what they originally paid for, so I'm assuming that's certainly not the case.

3/1/2017 8:05:33 PM #6

There's a known issue with the store right now with the changed tiers. Any package you've already bought is still intact, but a visual bug is causing them to show improperly in the new lists. They'll be fixing it in the next big website update (when they make the rest of the site look as good as the Store page does.)

Vye (The Producer) talked about the issue back in December when the tiers swapped, and they've made more comments since then clarifying it's purely a visual bug.

3/3/2017 3:51:47 PM #7

Posted By chipla at 7:21 PM - Wed Mar 01 2017

Same for me. Seems a bit odd.