COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Revamped Store

Any idea when the revamped store will be released? Curious to know what can be purchased with the Proprietor Pack EP.

The attention span of a computer is only as long as its extension cord...(Friend Code: 9D26A7)

3/7/2017 5:39:57 AM #1

There is no official date when the exposition store will be available. If you want to see what were the potential Exposition packages and items for EP store check CoE Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/soulboundstudios/chronicles-of-elyria-epic-story-mmorpg-with-aging/description

There you can see some concept for EP items, they took EP Store because it required reconfiguration as well they said it will be released closed towards EP release so they have time to polish everything and adjust prices accordingly

3/7/2017 9:28:34 AM #2

Thanks for that. I was aware of the reasons why it was taken down and have looked at the original concepts.

I'll run with the assumption that prices and packs will be similar to what was presented and adjust my budget accordingly. Any pricing decreases will then be a bonus.

The attention span of a computer is only as long as its extension cord...(Friend Code: 9D26A7)

3/7/2017 7:40:06 PM #3

I agree! I'm also looking forward to see it too and the more decreases the better for us heh.