COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Never used Layaway Before!

I have never used layaway in a game or in real life so im a little unclear on how it works specifically to something more expensive. Like if i would want to buy the $1000 pack but i don't happen to have the money atm. it says i can put 10% down which is $100. Now is that just to get it for now and then i pay the rest in one $900 payment or increments? Im not really sure how it works lol. I would like someone to explain it to me.

[

3/9/2017 7:44:47 AM #1

Hello Ch3ckMate,

That is a great question, So how Layaway works is quite simple, you choose a package. In this example I will be using Courtier Package for $1,000.00.

So in order to lock any layaway package in this case is Courtier you have to put 10% down which is $100.00. After your checkout for that amount is finalized you will see you still have to pay off $900.00 in order to pay it off.

There is no contracts or deadline when you have to pay it off however you will have to pay it in increments of 10% or more. You could let say put next time 20% which is $200.00 or just each month 10% of $100.00 each till you pay it off.

Please keep in mind that you wouldn't get any benefits unless you fully pay off the pledge tier you set up the layaway on.

"You will receive said items once you have paid the full amount"

3/10/2017 12:46:05 AM #2

Ok thanks a lot. Appreciate it. Its just that no online game i have ever seen allows you to put its pledges on layaway lol. Its like going to walmart lol

[

3/10/2017 3:56:23 AM #3

Lol very true, actually there are some games that you can do layaway too but most of them are still in production because I cant see who would do Layaway on already released way especially you wont get access to perks till its fully paid off.