COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Dice Games

I had a cool thought today. Let me know what you guys think of this idea. I thought it would be cool if they could add some kind of card/dice games to the game, for in taverns. Now I'm not one of those people that gamble in real life, but the idea of doing it in a game is very attractive.

Friend Code: 3A04DC

Check out my guild at sites.google.com/view/theredhammer

3/9/2017 4:41:31 PM #1
3/9/2017 4:48:39 PM #2

We did reach the milestone for gambling and games! So it is highly likely we will get some sort of card games at the very least.

Dice would be great because people have been playing dice related gambling games for ages!

3/9/2017 6:28:09 PM #3

That would be cool, but I would prefer not to have popular card-gambling games like poker and blackjack. Their popularity irl may make them too impactful and harmful to the game. I wouldn't want to see people take advantage of their rl poker skills and make fortunes.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind having other, less competitive card games, preferably new that doesn't exist irl.

Region: Europe

3/9/2017 6:48:28 PM #4

I don't think they will just give us poker and blackjack. I'm sure we'll have lore appropriate games.

3/9/2017 7:51:47 PM #5

I do hope there's some sort of collectible game incorporated too. An opportunity to branch into the entertainment industry for crafters or artists perhaps, and a chance for explorers to get some entertaining value adds too.

3/9/2017 10:51:09 PM #6

I would prefer not having modern gambling games as well. I think they should go with more medieval types of gambling games, or just create games of their own.

Friend Code: 3A04DC

Check out my guild at sites.google.com/view/theredhammer

3/9/2017 11:06:43 PM #7

Posted By PokemanPhill at 5:51 PM - Thu Mar 09 2017

I would prefer not having modern gambling games as well. I think they should go with more medieval types of gambling games, or just create games of their own.

I think they will probably make their own games based off of real games from history or other fantasy settings.