COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
CoE Account Name Change?

As you can see i have been with you guys for a long time. Since 2015. At that time i was going by Ch3ckmate so it wasn't a problem, but now these 2yrs later i have since gone by a different name. I was wondering if there was a service to change your name at least once? If not its not a big deal it would just be nice if people would recognize me as myself and not something of the past.

[

3/10/2017 5:50:11 AM #1

Hello Ch3ckMate,

Currently there is no way of changing name within the account interface however it may be changed within database directly by the devs. If its not an urgent matter I would suggest waiting as such feature will be implemented in the future. When that future is available we will be able to change our user names at least once

If you believe your matter is urgent as far user name change than don't hesitate to send an email to SBS directly at [email protected].

Try providing as much information as possible so they will be able to assist you faster and efficient.

3/10/2017 8:43:32 AM #2

Yeah its not something that has to be done now. its just its not what i go by anymore and its inconvenient. lol >_<

[