COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
POLL - Which server?

Which server will you be playing on?

Click HERE to vote

Please post a comment or bump to keep the poll active briefly to get some numbers ;)

EDIT: I'm aware someone is bound to point out this is not reliable and sure to be inaccurate, but would still be interesting to see a rough current split of active users.

3/19/2017 6:20:33 PM #16

Apparently to close to call. 187 Votes
55 NA-E
55 EU
41 NA-W
31 APAC
5 Undecided

Go EU !

3/20/2017 4:09:27 AM #17

<200 votes inside a community of ten thousand (less than 2%) is not really a good sample size to tell you anything though.

3/20/2017 6:32:45 AM #18

Posted By Blankwindow at 04:09 AM - Mon Mar 20 2017

<200 votes inside a community of ten thousand (less than 2%) is not really a good sample size to tell you anything though.

Indeed. It's pretty low volume at the moment :)

The profession one hit the 1k mark but even that's low in terms of community size, but some interesting numbers in there. You'll find the community has also grown a great deal. Even from personal experience I'm finding the reception to Elyria is very good.

Professions

I've messaged about it on Facebook, though forgot to use my ref code again. I'd guess half a dozen recent people are interested. I had a Virgin engineer around the other day and guessed it was his thing. Turns out I was right and he's planning to get it too. Of course people talk to other people and the snowball slowly builds. I guessed Wossy would be into it as he and his missus were WoW fans. He confirmed that on Twitter (I barely use that) which based on his follower count likely attracted a vast number of other players.

It's all growing ;)

3/20/2017 7:31:04 AM #19

If you want a proper sample you will need atleast 650 people to vote. ( if we use 10k as a reference)

At this moment we are at 200 soooo

3/20/2017 7:44:51 AM #20

Posted By Leiywen at 07:31 AM - Mon Mar 20 2017

If you want a proper sample you will need atleast 650 people to vote. ( if we use 10k as a reference)

At this moment we are at 200 soooo

Yep. Numbers rising, but ratios haven't changed much lately.

3/20/2017 8:40:11 AM #21

will be playing on eu server.

i wonder where it will be located.

3/20/2017 9:14:10 AM #22

Posted By jedt at 09:40 AM - Mon Mar 20 2017

Most likely a location where the TAT-14 International communication cable ends (UK,Netherlands, Germany,france or Denmark.)

personally ( for the lowest latency for me) I hope Amsterdam or Frankfurt :p

3/20/2017 9:32:14 AM #23

Posted By Leiywen at 09:14 AM - Mon Mar 20 2017

Posted By jedt at 09:40 AM - Mon Mar 20 2017

Most likely a location where the TAT-14 International communication cable ends (UK,Netherlands, Germany,france or Denmark.)

personally ( for the lowest latency for me) I hope Amsterdam or Frankfurt :p

yes, i was thinking frankfurt..... currently playing a game that has it's eu server there. ping etc is fine.

3/20/2017 11:24:58 AM #24

EU server for me :) Im from Sweden so ill think EU is the best for me. EU seems to be the most populated server. Dont know if that is a good thing, or a bad thing. Overpopulated servers in other games is a problem sometimes.

3/20/2017 2:11:53 PM #25

Posted By Oracle at 01:32 AM - Mon Mar 20 2017

Posted By Blankwindow at 04:09 AM - Mon Mar 20 2017

Indeed. It's pretty low volume at the moment :)

The profession one hit the 1k mark but even that's low in terms of community size, but some interesting numbers in there. You'll find the community has also grown a great deal. Even from personal experience I'm finding the reception to Elyria is very good.

Professions

I've messaged about it on Facebook, though forgot to use my ref code again. I'd guess half a dozen recent people are interested. I had a Virgin engineer around the other day and guessed it was his thing. Turns out I was right and he's planning to get it too. Of course people talk to other people and the snowball slowly builds. I guessed Wossy would be into it as he and his missus were WoW fans. He confirmed that on Twitter (I barely use that) which based on his follower count likely attracted a vast number of other players.

It's all growing ;)

Agreed and I'm one of the ones who votes in this. I've spread the word as best as I can to friends and acquaintances who might like it. Most are waiting to see an alpha or beta level product before they really check it out unfortunately.

3/20/2017 10:35:47 PM #26

finally i can start looking for a Kingdom to join. now that i know it will only be 1 EU server.

What goes up must come down. Make something idiot-proof, and they will build a better idiot. If a plan is stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid.

3/23/2017 12:20:53 AM #27

I voted East but I could go West depending on server locations since I'm kinda in between.