COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[Sticky] [EU] Kingdom of AL-Khezam

Duke Usifan Banner Duke Usifan Banner

Al-Khezam Banner

In the name of the Black Tulip and in accordance with our ancestors, Al Quam and their undying principles, the conclave of religion that unites our belief, I, King Usifan, do hereby announce the founding of the Kingdom of Al-Khezam.

I, Usifan Son of Usifan, having been led by the principles of our mighty nation and our beliefs in the everlasting wisdom of the Black Tulip, which has shone her light upon our nation and blessed us with good health, abundant food and men who are mighty in spirit and true in heart, do now announce our secession from the Kingdom of Nirath. It is with the blessing of King Dragor and acknowledgement of our strong friendship and loyalty to him and his kingdom that will continue, yet as equal allies rather than vassals.

I have been led to this decision out of respect for the Kingdom of Nirath, while staying true to the beliefs of the Order of the Grand Flock. It is these beliefs which have compelled me to create my own kingdom, one which will be built upon the principles we are known for.

Lest you think these principles and objectives are grand, out of reach of the common Mann, I say, ‘Nay’. What I envision is a land blessed by unconditional love and loyalty, where friendship is bestowed without hesitation and offers of assistance given freely. It was not while meditating at our most holy spot that I came to this realization, nor a vision from the two-fold-ueen, nor the words of a prophet. No, I learned this from my most beloved companion, a short, white fluffy, four pawed creature who offered me unconditional love and undivided attention. Though short of stature, he was strong in spirit and would not hesitate to protect me, even at risk to his own life. A more pure and innocent soul I have yet to find and it is with sorrow that I have said farewell to him and wished his spirit a peaceful journey to the afterlife, where I know he waits for me. It is with him in mind that I will build a legacy that honors the principles by which he lived his life, which I believe we can all aim to live by.

Join Al-Khezam:

Al-Khezam welcomes all who wish to join it, irrespective of beliefs, ethnicity or social standing. Our aim is to build a healthy and prosperous kingdom, where schools of thought and science create new wonders for Elyria, where crops flourish, trade is never-ending, wine flows and a man can rise from humble farmer to wealthy landowner, an itinerant layman to head scholar at a university. We only ask that you embrace the spirit by which our kingdom is founded: the spirit of community, love for our fellow man and the sharing of burdens when times are hard. The land in which Al-Khezam will be placed is one in which this vision will come to pass, one in which all cultures are seamlessly blended into a magnificent tapestry that brings joy to all who see it.

Contents

1. What is the Al'Khezam Kingdom?

2. How is Al'Khezam Structured?

3. Archives of Al'Khezam

4. Al'Khezam Discord Server

5. Al'Khezam on Instagram Instagram Account

Duke Usifan Banner

Duke Usifan Banner

3/16/2017 11:06:09 PM #31

Posted By Belisarius at 11:27 AM - Thu Mar 16 2017

I, Belisarius Foolharty, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King Usifan, his heirs and successors, in the name of our faith and under the auspices of the Black Tulip our eternal emblem and light.

Having sworn this solemn oath, we accept your homage and fealty and pledge to you that from this day forward you are our Liege man.

Duke Usifan Banner

3/20/2017 3:24:47 PM #32

Happy beginning of spring Nowruz! to all those persians and ethno-linguistic people ^^

Duke Usifan Banner

3/21/2017 8:45:25 AM #33

Here's a sketch of one of our Royal banners. Click on the banner and go down the rabbit hole!

Duke Usifan Banner

Duke Usifan Banner

3/21/2017 9:19:40 AM #34

Good Luck @Usifan!!!

3/21/2017 5:17:39 PM #35

Posted By JaPeMo at 12:19 PM - Tue Mar 21 2017

Good Luck @Usifan!!!

gracias amigo!

Duke Usifan Banner

3/22/2017 6:16:55 AM #36

There's a new banner I'm happy to share with everyone. 🙂

Duke Usifan Banner

3/22/2017 6:34:31 AM #37

I am happy for you friends

3/22/2017 9:10:22 AM #38

Posted By Usifan at 07:16 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

I hope we will see that banner in the game.

3/22/2017 9:22:35 AM #39

Posted By Sawahya at 10:10 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Indeed, it looks great.

Alt text

3/22/2017 12:22:21 PM #40

Posted By albakrijiz at 09:34 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

I am happy for you friends

Thank you friend!

Duke Usifan Banner

3/22/2017 4:46:44 PM #41

Posted By Sawahya at 12:10 PM - Wed Mar 22 2017

I hope so too ^^

Duke Usifan Banner

3/23/2017 10:48:11 PM #42

Duke Usifan Banner Keep your eyes open @'@

Duke Usifan Banner

3/24/2017 7:53:08 AM #43

Excited to share our Kingdom banner up the first page and a famous Khezami dagger here ^^

Al-Khezam Banner

Click on the dagger and let the mystery unfold

Duke Usifan Banner

3/24/2017 10:23:51 AM #44

Beautiful banner and motif, elegant and strong! I am proud to be part of Al-Qaum :)

"Traveling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller." - Ibn Battuta

3/26/2017 7:01:36 AM #45

Posted By Wisibe at 1:23 PM - Fri Mar 24 2017

Beautiful banner and motif, elegant and strong! I am proud to be part of Al-Qaum :)

We are also happy and proud to have you among us.

Al-Khezam Banner

Click on the flowery field and discover the wonders of Al'Khezam landscape.

Duke Usifan Banner